Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

18th MAY CELEBRATIONS

Somaliland Independence Day celebration in San Diego, CA.

The Somaliland community of California & Arizona warmly invite you to the 19th Anniversary of Somaliland Independence Day in San Diego, CA.

Singers: Ahmed & Rahma (Orange County), Hassan Gaas, Karawal Farxan, Cusman Omar,

Speakers: Dr. Mohamed Yusuf, Prof. Mussa and Maryam Gulaid.

Contacts: in SD Ahmed Moga 760-687-5687, (LA) Omar Sanyare 213-291-5921, (Bay Area) Mohamed Gulaid 510-219-5258, (AZ) Mohamed Jamac 623-760-3578.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^There is one Somalia adeer, and the 18th May will be a bussy day for rubish cleaning around the country, some might celebrate it with song & dance, but others will do the job with strong bleach and a mop.

Nice to meet u Duke ,,, sxb maan ogayn u were a cleaner but thanks for the info.

We absolutely need someone to clean the places before and after the celebration. I will let u know where & when but meanwhile, keep your team ready with their bleach and mop. ,,, :D

BiLaaL   

Enjoy it while it lasts. Somaliweyn will return stronger and reclaim all its little lost children, once again IA. No disrespect to my Somali brothers up in the north.

What is there to celebrate? Throwing a party where what most of men do is chew qaad and dance like girls while obese fat xalimos shake thier backs back and forth in what they call niiko?

BOB   

Happy Birthday To Somaliland. :D

PS. This gesture will definitely endear Ms Borama to me... ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cade, Niiko is for Somalia waaryaa ,,, we're talking about Somaliland here ... :D

Bilaal, until then (if it ever happens), enjoy the celebrations in your area. You're welcome anyway.

BOB   

Since when did you start going to parties? ar waa la ilbaxee ogoow...xashac. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

I dont understand why people feel the need to come on this thread and start a debate. Ya salam. If you wont want to hear it, dont open the damn thread! shiid is that too hard.

JB xarata iska ililahi. Every year I say I will make it to one event, never managed to, maybe this year. On second thought I'll just wait till it comes on universal TV :D

War ileyn Balo ma dhamaato.

JB, what does it mean to you when you Say

"Dear Somalilander"

Explain yourself.

war miyaanan nagu darin xafladda?

Cawaale   

JB, Qoloyinkaan Qurba-Joogta ah qalaamo rogadka iyo qoob ka cayaarka ha joojiyeen oo Qadaadiicda Qaraabada ha u direen!

Buuxo   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Since when did you start going to parties? ar waa la ilbaxee ogoow...xashac.
:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

haha. I like a good party every now and then.And obviously they throw good parties.I would like to attend one since im in that area then.

you should join me ya Bob. I know you can bust moves like Jacob Zuma icon_razz.gif