Intel   

someone wrote "she nailed it" :D

shes american, southerner and a blonde.... waa garteed dee

i’d definitely go out with her tho.. :D

surely she's got talent in other areas

[ August 27, 2007, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: rokko ]

ElPunto   

LOL :D:D:D

She would've done so much better just being honest. ie. 'hey - I'm not sure I can locate my state on the map - it just wasn't something that my high school put any emphasis on. We should do something about that.'

teenapg.jpg

If only see u dhalaaleyso maskaxdeeda u dhalaali lahayd. If only.

Her full mumblings:

""I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us."

LoLing at "U.S. Americans." Another term invented, like wardrobe malfuction.

STOIC   

Poor Girl, I blame it all on the public education.She is a southerner by the grace of God.

PS: This is a test on my work computer.Just checking if SOL is a blocked website by the Corporate policy. :mad:

Intel   

Awlugeeye... seems you've been given the all clear .. be careful tho sxb, gestapo's always watching.

today i was asked at work "mate whats with you and that camel" :D

LSK

weligaa sidaas maysugu darantay adi sxb :D

Paragon   

One good thing she did was to live up to the reputation; afterall she's a blonde, just as we love 'em. Better yet, she is an American. Brits will laugh their teeth off :D .

RedSea   

:D Why do they have to ask anything. Isn't this like beauty contest. Why do they have to make it brainy contest?!

I wonder why she picked Iraq and South Africa of all countries though.

This is her response to the same question on USATODAY.COM

"Personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on a map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. If the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography in our education so people will learn how to read maps better."

She said to have a GPA(grade point average) of 3.5(4.0 being highest) in High school. So let us give the girl the benefit of the doubt that it was indeed the moment of her being under pressure and not so much about her cerebral facility.

PS. She is really beautiful. I'd love to convert her to my faith. Dabeedna guri wayn uga dhisi lahaa miyi. That would be fun. :D