Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Misyar Marriage - a Marvel or Misery?

NGONGE   

It’s not only a Saudi thing though. It’s taking place all over the gulf.

North, I think the chances are very high. :D

Som@li   

Khaled never thought a form of temporary marriage, described by some in Saudi Arabia as legal prostitution, would open the door to his happily-ever-after. The 25-year-old Saudi security guard opted to marry Zeinab, also a Saudi, through a "Misyar" contract -- a kind of marriage-lite under which couples often live separately but get together regularly, sometimes just for sex

>> More on Misyar

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Hard to convince Somali women.

Nope,atleast i have witnessed two misyar thingy,though it was a khutbosir.and the funny thing is,those women were way too old for the grooms.Don't ask why i was there though,just happened to have been around the corner. :D

This is Nasty.

Im sorry to say this but it seems like a lot of these so-called cleric are women haters. I mean what other way can you take a women's rights away from her and the man gets to shag without any responsibilites.

I dont know every thing that comes out of the mouths of clerics seem to be always pro-men.

AND IM A MUSLIM MAN

Haashim   

Camabaro Baaye AA KAA DHERGAY waa ciyaal yaryar oo naagtay doonaan iska guursada markay usbuuc 2 ama bil la joogaana yiraahda ARA BAAYE AA KAA DHERGAY mid kalaan doonanayaa .... macasalaama.

Waa murugo hadda soomaaliya ka socota marka maxaad u diidaysaa Misyaarka oo aad moodid inuu xoogaa AA KAA DHERGAY ka xasillon yahay?

I notice most of the people complaining are women. I bet you it is because the woman has to take care of her self financially. Figures. Women love to do nothing but go on a shopping spree with OTHER PEOPLES money.

Men will always find news ways and twist things in order to get their groove on.

The question is: why the heck are we all surprised?

Zafir   

^Because we didn't know this new twist of getting our groove on! Just think of all the moments we missed out on. Shyks.

Afur wanaagsan.