Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Cadaan guy speaking perfect Somali!! (No, it's not me)

Baluug   

This guy is pretty good!! I guess his name is Bashir and he's from Minneapolis. Wallahi, if anyone knows this guy, let me know, cuz I need him to teach me af Soomaali.

5 Questions

Abaadir   

I don't know him personally, but I have seen him couple times in Minneapolis. I believe He was a security guad in one of the somali Malls in Mineapolis.

Salaan...

Soo ruwaayadii Qabyo II kuma jirin maraxaan? Kan gabarta ookiyaalka weyn 'boyfriend' u ahaa.

Kan wareysanaayo aaba igu daran, af Soomaali xumaa. "Yacnii...what is like the best thing...you know..."

Asaga ayaaba u baahan inuu ku hadlo af Soomaali.

"Waa peaceful people [soomaalida]...dagaal badan ma jeclo." :D:D

Intuu ku nool yahay this guy, wareegaha Mars?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Kan wareysanaayo aaba igu daran, af Soomaali xumaa. "Yacnii...what is like the best thing...you know..."

Asaga ayaaba u baahan inuu ku hadlo af Soomaali.

loool, ma ila argtay, far soomali malagalin aan u maleenaa. :D:D

MC Xamar( love the name by the way) are you not Somali??? :eek:

I have meet about three Kiwis (New Zealanders) that speak Somali. I was so amazed and yet embrassed their somali was better than mine. I was intimated. Ever since then I decided to polish my somali. I have come along way Somali isnt that hard.

Ask Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ( a man with a name like that could teach anyone Somali) :D I still have no diea what his name means. I just know he is old and is good at somali. ;)

KEYNAN22   

Lets all from SOL sign under a petition and further deliver it to rest of other somali communities around our known adress, so to gather more signitures. Soon enough we'll get enough signitures so to convince the Swedish royal academy to nominate this sensational guy from minneapolis the Noble prize( belonging to our new category we will suggest "lingustics"). Maybe the comming year (after him) I might be nominated of having the ability of speaking the Norwegian/Swedish, English, Somali and Arabic languages quite fluently, and beat this white fu#ker who can speak Somali :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Only on the inside.... :D

I have meet about three Kiwis (New Zealanders) that speak Somali. I was so amazed and yet embrassed their somali was better than mine. I was intimated. Ever since then I decided to polish my somali. I have come along way Somali isnt that hard.

Ask Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ( a man with a name like that could teach anyone Somali)
:D
I still have no diea what his name means. I just know he is old and is good at somali.
;)

Wah! I am not definitely that old. Noooo. I can be an awoowe-aged, but not that you think I am. I am merely 26 year old, still joobano, ain't I? :D Marka, leenka ha iga xirin, walaashiis.

And about this long nick. Sadly, all words do originate from Carabi, not Soomaali. Maskiin [poor, humble, meek, humility, caring, etc]; macruuf [modest, good character, good virtue, no false pride, etc]; aqiyaar [having respect to others equally, a person who treats all equally, non-arrogant person, humbleness, etc]

loool, ma ila argtay, far soomali malagalin aan u maleenaa.
:D:D

Shaxaarigaa taacun maxaan ku dhahaa. Balaayo wax giliso, ka bixisana. :D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar 26 you must be pulling my leg. 26 translated into af somali is 36 right?? wax la yiraahda age ayaa leenka kaa xiray walaal not me :D (excuse the broken somali listening to Saynab cige has improved my somali but there is always a room for improvement)

My Somali is limited nevertheless your name makes no sense. Maadaama aan ahay walaashaa hunno change the name.Bizzare name. I strongly urge you to change it. Magac wanaagsan raadsa!

If you think this is bizarre, you should have seen those others I declined inaan yeesho. Others such as:

Xariif-Xaaji-Xiimaaye [XXX]

Jinoole-aw-Jacburis [JaJ]

Qamarji-Quuqaaye-Qasaaye [QuQaQas]

Xuux-Xaax-XamXam [Xuxaxam]

:D:D:D

Baluug   

26 translated into af somali is 36 right??

LOOOOOOOL......Don't you know every somali never gets older than 27? That's when their "qaxooti age" kicks in.