Sign in to follow this  
me

I need to get a new hobby and leave Red Sea alone.

Shakti   

yo me..did u undergo a sex-change? i thought u were a dude...lol oopsy daisy

ok ur new hasband.. thepoint might be ur point

Now am all confused.Devil,u are one helluva confused devil and some how u always manage to confuse my lil faarax brainz :( . Anyways,isn't ME a man?I thought he was a man.ME if its about bullying the old redsea dude,well,i don't know mate.Punch him a few times from time to time but not that too much.Ya know what i mean right?

I couldn't vote on the poll coz the two alternatives were almost the same in principle.

Intel   

the dude wants a hobby not hubby, **** is wrong with yous..

ME

do something around the house

-Gardening

-DIY

-Plumbing

etc

RedSea   

Hello my beloved sister ms.Me,

:D

I know I promised that I would love you unconditionally,however after seeing that you are overwieght,short,and terribly dark skinned,I have decided to keep my diamond ring and try my luck elsewhere.I hope this doesnt' cause any stress or broken heart,but I couldnt' avoid in telling you the truth..the truth is that I don't love you anymore,cuz you are too ugly for my kind..sorry sister,can we be friends though? :D

BTW. I voted for the second option, so go ahead bully red "sissy bully",

for those of you ladies out there who belogn in the category of respectably being short,dark skinned as well as being overweight,you should know that Red sea is just saying this as freindly joke and nothing more,therefore no offense should be taken from my comments as I don't trully believe in such categorazation of beings out there and I love all kinds of ladies,except ms. me kinds(labeeb kind)

RedSea   

Rudy...it sucks to be in the shoes of "me",because few months back we had a deal which him and I would go down to dry river channel in Hargeysa to settle our differences in man to man,that time is getting closer as him and I are both going back to Hargeysa this January,so as you may notice he is desperately trying to be a friend at the last moment.So i dare him to stick to his word and and show up in Dooxa Hargeysa,there I will give him a little face lift,and nose job depending on which he prefers.lol

I know it would be early knockout,so to make it a fair fight,why dont' you come with him,adna dabada ayaan ciid kaagan buuxinayaa dhanxiir waaxid. :D

BTW,sissy "me" can't punch a thing,I am invicible. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^hmmm. I am worried about you dude! First I read something along the lines of you being married to a man who is going to leave you? :confused:

Then you are going all the way from ___to somaliland to kick some dudes ***! Come on you expect me to believe that :D tell the truth!.

Then you insult all black/short fat women! :eek: :eek: :D

May allah guide you ( !ha! its about time i say that to some one!) lool :D

Say Ameen.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by massa:

ME

-Gardening

-DIY

-Plumbing

etc

A clarification if ever there was one :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by massa:

ME

-Gardening

-DIY

-Plumbing

etc

A clarification if ever there was one
:D
looooooooooooooooooooooooool.. gosh that got me coughing