Sign in to follow this  
me

I need to get a new hobby and leave Red Sea alone.

Kashafa   

^^ Allahuma Ameen. Faaza wa Rabul Kacba. Our very own Muscab bin Cumair. ilal firdous al-ac'laa, inshallah.

Rahima,

Could you tell us a little bit more about the shaheed ? I heard he was a young doctor who went to treat the wounded mujahideen on the frontlines ?

Rahima   

The brother was not a doctor but a student of knowledge who for the past couple of years had devoted his time to learning Islam and teaching it to others at the local masjid. He was about 27, spent his time with the wrong crowd as do most young guys, laakiin unlike most he repented early in a way many would say was unimaginable. I personally met him about 4 years ago when we were involved in the organisation of Islamic events/classes. In about two years he’d memorised the Qur’an mash Allah and spent all his time at the masjid learning the religion and trying to save the younger brothers from the road he had taken previously (except for when at work- he looked after his family well).

Soon enough he started to teach and became the imam of the masjid, leading all the way until he left. Ramadan prayers with him as imam were magnificent, such a beautiful command of tajwiid and a powerful voice. Of course only Allah knows, but were I to be asked who I thought was amongst the most sincere of the youth, surely I’d pick this brother. He was married to an Australian revert with one daughter and another child on the way (any day now actually).

He was a strong brother mash Allah, such determination and belief, he will be missed and inshallah is amongst the rank of martyrs.

Che,

Yes.