Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Chocolate wrap in Dubai

Ms DD   

Salaam

Hope you guys are well and enjoying this beautiful period of Ramadan.

I was wondering where on earth is this place in Sharjah? I am off to Dubai tomorrow night and i need to check this place out. Maybe Blessed can help smile.gif

Take care

Ms DD   

I meant to say where is the chocolate wrap spa in Sharjah or any spa that provides chocolate wraps or any wraps for that matter.

chubacka   

is the whole world going to dubai?!

Ms D you mite be outta luck an they mite be closed for ramadan...I hope thats not the only reason ur going there!

Ms DD   

Chub hon

That sucks really. I am going for other reasons..work..but i thought i might get pampered whilst I am there. Who else is going to Dubai anway?

Ha la is cafiyo peeps.

chubacka   

thats all they were talking about in gen, all going to dubai to work, or planning to etc.

its jst too hot to live there though.

Sharjan is suppose to be quite religious i heard, they got a relgious prince in charge apparently.

if you dnt find ur choc place you can always go gold shopping

how long r you in lnd for unknown?

chubacka   

I remember you saying you were in london visiting your friend in prison. Thought you might be interested in event below to show support to muslims brothers in prison. if your still in London that is.

21/09/2008

Annual Iftar - In Support of Muslim Prisoners

Annual Iftar in Support of Muslim Prisoners

Venue: Outside Belmarsh Prison

Date: 21st September 2008

Time: 4-7pm

For further information contact woolwichdawah@hotmail.co.uk

Ms DD sorry about going off topic, good luck with the chocolate hunting iA. let us know how it goes!

Faynuus   

i dont know about the chocolate wrap but there are so many spas there all doing one or another kind of wrap!

But i knew one that used to be on JAMAL ABDULNASSER street in Sharjah opposite the park and near the corniche, there are also many spas, luxerious ones along the corniche and it is sarroundings. Dubai has many amazing spas, i dont know why u prefer sharjah, may be the cost.

Chocolate wrap? Isn't that, like, asking for trouble? If you are anything like me, you'll probably do yourself damage whilst trying to discretely have a taste.

Safe journey, I'A.

Blessed   

^Haha. They give you a chocolate drink to fix that.. :D

Salaams DD,

They do / did the chocolate wrap at the Orchid Spa which is in the Sharjah Ladies Club... web page.

It's about 30 - 40 min taxi ride from Deira (depending on time of day)and they should know where SLC is.. Mornings are the best time and make sure you leave plenty of time to lounge in their private ladies only beach (ah bliss). AVOID the rush hour!

If you don't want to deal with the Sharjah traffic, I highly recommend Dubai Ladies Club on Jumeirah... A bit more costly than (SLC) but it's easier to get to and they're doing some really nice talks / iftars in the Arts Center for Ramadaan. smile.gif

Hope that helps, I haven't been to any other places in Dubai. I live on the outskirts, so just go to my local.

P.s As for Ramadaan opening hours: Nothing closes for nothing in the UAE. They only close for a few hours in the afternoon.

Enjoy our mad city. smile.gif