Sign in to follow this  
Ardo Askari

She is not that into him anymore!

Do people really contemplate divorce over such trivial things ?

He doesn't give me gifts miyay xaaladu maraysaa ... In that case meesha Markii hireba wax qiimo leh ma jiraan hadiiba micno daradaas lagu Kala tagayo

Abtigiis   

The man is no more in love with this girl, and she feels it but is afraid to confront the fact. That marriage will not last long. Take it from me!

RedSea   

Way kala xiiso dhaceen. They need to go back what first made them fall in love w/each other. From what I gather, the girl isnt given the attention she deserves, thus She feels under appriciated. The guy needs to listen to her and show that he cares.

I hear about this quite often and this trend needs to stop specially in our community. I think some people are not made for marriage and its hassles and complications and therefore better off being single.In the old days, people would have a good excuse to end marriages, but today it's simple things like this. Marriage shouldnt end like this, this is just an obstacle that needs to be smoothed out.

Ibtisam   

^^^What is your beef with women, in the last year or so, meel walba complaint baad la taagatahey. shiid, they way you go on, you hate women with passion and have nothing good to say about them. :rolleyes:

^Ukhti,it's the thought and the gesture of gift-giving.And not the actual gift.We easily forget and take for granted our loved ones.Simple gestures like gifts ,little notes and telling your loved ones 'how you feel' can act as reminders to why they are so important.

:D:D:D Buuxo only white people in romance books do that till one of them dies, I read the PDF THE SIREN sent me, it would be creepy in real life and unrealistic. I'm laughing trying to imagine a farah leaving little heart shaped notes. icon_razz.gif

Ardo: every marriage has its problems, she does not seem to have huge ones. Anigu I start shouting divorce once they start beating her, stalk her or take away her own money or gets married behind her back. Anything less than that they should kiss and make up.

P.s. You should not be the tool for shitan and tell her to divorce. Just listen and let her make her own way, you don't want her to listen to you and then five years down the line, one day you have a fight and she says "you made me leave my husband who was a good man, and now I am a single mum stuck in a dead end job" icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^Ukhti,it's the thought and the gesture of gift-giving.And not the actual gift.We easily forget and take for granted our loved ones.Simple gestures like gifts ,little notes and telling your loved ones 'how you feel' can act as reminders to why they are so important.

I was answering her post sis and she said he didn't give her gifts. So I was actually referring to actual gifts. However, its another to not be caring? why would she be with someone who does not care about her? you have to be caring, loving and nice spouse who always asks after the well being of his/her family.Cuz if that doesn't exist of course that marriage is not gonna work. But, when you talk about actual tangible gifts? am not really sure it means a whole lot? it means something but it doesn't necessarily means the person cares, every once in a while after work the guy can grab something expensive without it really expressing his real feelings.

However, it is essential and the foundation of marriage to be caring, loving and expressing that through actions and words. When I say actions it means your spouse actually going out of his way to spend time with you, to help you care for your child. Things that no money out there can buy...

But of course don't get me wrong gifts are awesome too...so yeah if your friend is into perfumes, little dazzling things she should not fall out of love? cuz love is not based on things its more than that..as already said after few years of marriage people take each other for granted. So, who knows maybe she doesn't do the little things she used to do that used to get her that smile or gifts...or maybe if the man is just nin wax fahmeen hadal cad lagu dhoho waryaa hadiyadeed keen or albaabkaas kama furayo.. icon_razz.gif

ok guys I woke up for my suxuur and am going back to my sleep...inshallah I made sense..and if not then I was half asleep.lol

salaam

Women! tut, tut, you can't live them and you can't live without them....

what is men to do then? hmm - i guess buying little gifts here there won't hurt.... so long as it will keep them quit from divulging bedtime stories to their friends..

Malika   

Ardho

Ask her,how was the courting,the first year,when he used to work, how did she feel when he was the provider and she the home maker..How was their relationship then?

He is on the edge,he is a man[provider] and out of work..Now isnt the time to nit pick his flaws, baal hadhee ledahay any sort of humility..It is not the time to tell him,he is not even good enough in showing her love aka romance..mexee rabta the man to go impotent too??

What it will translate to him is..'Your Worthless,useless',d oes anyone like to hear that??

malika - you tell them please - agree with 100% on the above response/advice.

Ibti - what men talk about their women or their friends women? oh, abraar (AT&T) does not count - he makes them up as habit - another words he invents them as entertainment. as for that article about the italian man complaining lost of impotence - well what is he to do when his own prime minister is in the limelight for the opposite being sued by his wife for fratenising with minors icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^What about the daily hungaco we read on here and other somali forums from Somali men, and you are forgetting the boasting matches and the stories that come out of the jaad place. Beeri hoorey ayeh privacy in the Somali household dimatey. The new Somali men wa a joke icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Nagging women are bad. That is not a news. They can lead to impotence I agree. Malika has given a good advice as usual, but has detached herself from what it would have felt if she was the affected. It is easy to say it when you are not involved.

I know someone who feels they way this Ardo feels, and it is a terrible situation. The problem is it is not going to get better by asking him questions or sulking. She should do what Malika said she should do. Try to improve the atmoshpere without looking for reciprocity, at least for sometime.

By the way, this morning I was about to post this one for Malika. But I see she is here:

Malika'dii Wacnayd,

Malikadii wacnaydee

Maskaxda noo sifayn jirtay

Maamus laheyde

Marwonimana lagu hubay

Ma haynoo ayaamahan

Muuqeedii waynee

Ma meel bay ku maqan tahay?

Ma mid baa u yeedho

Ma laha waa aroosba?

Maanagay na nacdoo

Meesha nooga sii baxday?

Maantaan sugaynaa

Inay noo midaartee

Milicsida qormada

Hadaan magaceeda waynana

Maxaa meesha naga yaal

Waa inaan muraadsano!

Malika   

^ :D , am around dear, maa anaa kaa marmii karayaa without SOL?

It's where I come to sound sane..Looooool

As for being detached,I see it so clear from that angle rather then if I had allowed my own experiences to cloud the thoughts.

smile.gif

Abraar - war ninyahow xasidsaniddaa - miyadan ogeyn in malika 'married' tahay - apparently to Tyson looklike - so think of her would you before posting lyrics like above - because once he sees her reading that whilst giggling, she'll be like lucky if he doesn't bite her tongue off. :Dicon_razz.gif

Ibti - it must be only you reading the 'hunqaaco' cos, i haven't seen any here. As for other somali forums or that matter chewing dens - i have no idea as don't venture into those icon_razz.gif but i do no know one thing and that is a man who talks about his wife in anyway negative is called 'Dayus' where i come from and that place is called Somali republic. smile.gif

Malika   

^ :D , baal uu sheeg,lafihiisaa haa uu baqoo..LOL

Hang on a minute,meel baad igaa dacdee yaa Sayid..Tyson look alike aa???

ar Amitah Bachan aka Cali Dhere dhe! :D:D

Am out..waa ino markale.