Sign in to follow this  
Ardo Askari

She is not that into him anymore!

Abtigiis   

I am sorry, I didn't know Malika is married. She didn't say so in any of her posts nor in her profile. So, naturally I assumed she is not. Anyway, my praise of her here is entirely platonic.

Sophist   

She should not be married to him period!. Issues of this kind should stay between the couple. I am almost certain the chap feels the same.

S.

Abtigiis   

Sophist waa nin weyn. Waa saad sheegtay.

By the way, why were you saying you don't agree in doorashada diiwangelin lagu galo. That your beel is against it. I am assuming you are the man I saw on Unversal TV, something with the name Xaabsade!

NGONGE   

Bloody fickle women. He'll compliment her salty barees and she'll suddenly forget all these thoughts about not being into him.

Stuff and nonsense.

There has to be deeper issues than “he doesn’t treat me special.” Of course she is special to him. He married her and he had a child with her didn’t he? I think what’s irking your friend is the fact that she is the breadwinner. Some women just lose respect and love for the man they’re with should he fail to provide like a man. After four years and a child, one cannot divorce on the basis of feeling not so special. Your friend didn’t give you the whole story, so I suggest you ask her to be frank with herself.

Now, about the gifts? Some people just aren’t good at that. They have their own way of showing love than buying material things hence the “bedroom” love. Research has shown that men express their love by contact. Since sex is best thing since sliced-bread for them :rolleyes: , they often think they should just express how much they love their wife by putting on a spectacular show in the bedroom.

If she hasn’t given up on him yet(and she sounds like she did) she should try to find ways to get what she wants without ending the relationship. The secret to getting a man to move heaven and earth for you is to PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE as in “ Oh Honey, I have never had anyone do that for me,” and “OMG, you’re amazing for doing that.” Dont nag, just sweetly ask for what you want.

Buuxo   

^What if the sister had to put with 4 years of loveless marriage?

Abraar,Geeljire & Sophists you will make bad odays.Forget about Suldaans or Garaads icon_razz.gif

Aaliyah,Salams.Welco me back.I got ya sistah.

Ibti,send the PDF my way yaakhe we need to start a revolution :D

She would have a legit reason to seek divorce, If she has a complaint in the bed. which she does not have in her case.

ma flower la ima siin bay rabtaa in ay ninka ku furto?

I only gave ubax to a girl twice in my life. One of them was flight 13, she throw it away.

Buuxo

Huduu beerku qaybsmo

badh baan adi ku siilaaaa

wadnahayga bidixdana waan kuu badali laaaaa

Kaagana waan la bixilaaaaaa

waa ku sidee adiga

Buuxo   

^How so?

D,LoL@kaagana waan la bixilaha.Laba-daba inan isku darsadaan rabo.Ok Ubax iska daa,even fake ubax ma ii quriweeysay sida riwaayadah somalida :D

Loveless: Cold, uncaring, no effection(bedroom or not),selfish,inconsi derate,stingy, no understanding of other's circumstances, critising,etc.

Unromantic: No flowers, gifts, spontenous hugging or kissing, no holding hands, foot messages, declarations of undying love, marveling at each other, leaving love notes, praises in public, candle lit dinners, remembering and planning spectacular anniversary dinners, breakfast in bed....and all other fantazies.