Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Guys...Come and learn how to piss a girl off loool

HONEY-D   

Dalmar

Luul if you ever call this topic not interesting or educational i will DECAPITATE YOU, THEN THROW YOUR HEAD IN THE BUSHES AND FEED YOUR BODY TO THE WILD HOGS

No wonder they say Dictators' mind think alike. wat abt freedom of speech. :rolleyes:

You have to be able to take critisim. :mad:

scorpion

THIRD SCENARIO

You meet this guy at a club and strick up a great conversation and have a good time. At the end of time as you guyz are standing outside, you say to him excitengly, "hey man i had a wonderful time and really want to keep in touch. Here is my number give me call tomorrow around 11.." So the guy calls around that time and this is what he hears, "Hello you have reached the police station departement of sexual pedifilers, how may i help you?..."

I once try to do that but unfortunetely i couldnt remember the number of my local police station. There was this sudanese guy whom i met in a train, i just couldnt get rid of him he kept asking my No even when i told him i wasnt going to give him. I guess sum ppl think persistent is the way to go. Anywayz r u sure u havent tried any of the above. ;)

these are funny but yo tell me one thing WHY WOULD YOU WANNA UPSET A GIRL .. lol naaah i don't think i'll be using any of them i'd rather let my charm capture the girl!

LadyMo   

Damn I hav a classic I swear dis will piss off even ur best male friends.

On Saturday I went to a wedding and for sum funny reason I actually bothered about myself instead of wearin my lovely dirics I wore a really classy midnite blue dress and curled my long hair into a pretty 1930's style (damn I looked and felt HOT!)

anyways I bumped into my friend who was wid all de otha boys, I didnt see him until he poked me on my shoulder & he kinda shocked me coz I didnt expect to c him there anyways I just stopped looked up and down at him gav him 'DAT LOOK' and finally just walked off!

Well, I tell ya he had neva felt soo small in his entire life & when he called de day after I passed de phone to my cousin sayin I was busy de next time he phoned I answered but was pre-occupied wid other things and dis mornin he called and I had to sorta apologise & I just said well bruv wat did u expect it was dat time of de month and den he was just gobsmacked and kept quiet, loool. It felt good.

LadyMo   

Other things I mite do, u kno when a guy calls up and is being sooo borin dat ur almost fallin asleep and he seems to talk jibberish, well tell him in de middle of his sentence 'hold on a sec' and then put him on hold until he puts de phone down :D

Or even better tell them they are boring u to death and trust me they'll get the hint and hang up (unless they're completely wasted!)

Tell a guy (who's just a friend) dat u kno he's feelin u but u dont hav any feelings for him so plz brotha cool it! Then they'll go into defence mode, lool.

Hey Tamina and Samiha i am glad that you guys enjoyed my list. Hey C_L woman that's too bad well atleast you can go now and find out the number of ur police station so you would be prepared next time. looooooooool nah i haven't tried any of them yet, but you know what, i have a natural talent for pissing guyz off without doing too much work :D:D:D:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Dang Ex-dane i wouldn't want to be around you when it's that "time of the month" for ya. I like "Tell a guy (who's just a friend) dat u kno he's feelin u but u dont hav any feelings for him so plz brotha cool it! Then they'll go into defence mode, lool."...hmm brings back memorises...Bee bye

Jaabir   

S.S. :mad: who the hell gave you the authority to reply to people responding to my topic ? go get your own topic.. shaqo isku yeel lol..

Exdane you know if you have done that to me and later told me u acted that way because it was that time of the month; I would have replied.. :confused: No wonder you were smelling funny that nigh :rolleyes: lool, :D

walaahi waad igu guubateen.. horte raga (men :D ) SOL Rag ba ma ahan.. they freaken failed to support me on this battle of the sexes lol.. laakin maxay kugu taale.. ana ka adag… so bring it on lol.. bring it on..

:D

"S.S. who the hell gave you the authority to reply to people responding to my topic ? go get your own topic.. shaqo isku yeel lol.. "

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE...I DO AS I PLEASE...DEAL WITH IT... :D:D:D:D

Darman= Loose Cannon...OH..THIS aint that one retarded room where u say a word afta anotha..lol...aaah wat da hell...Darman!!..me and the girls from da **FDA**, are here to take you back....u violated parole (Oh goodie :D ) by talkin' smack about femalez across the nation...come along skinny and feable one..lol

**walkin' off singin'** CELEBRATE!

n' by da way..da girlz at **FDA** were wonderin' if ur feelin' betta for a game of TORNADO (don't worry cambaro is back on her diet)

Jaabir   

TAKE ME.. am all yours TAKE ME lol.. but you gotta promise me Cabnaro wont sit on my skinny ass.. i dont want to break any bones :D:D

hahahaha....man man man i had to admit that was funny...Darman, i don't have nuthing against u bro, just as long u don't do this infront of me..... so to all girls in here cheer up it's just a joke, is not like it happen to u or anything....peace...

I DON'T ABOUT MY SOMALI SISTERS BUT DARMAN NONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS PISS ME OFF.TRY HARDER GUYS...LOL

...WHEN YOUR OUT ON A DATE WITH A BRO AND YOU SEE A NICE SPECIMENT OF SOMALI MANHOOD I CAN'T HELP BUT APPRECIATE VERY VOCALLY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINE OF....( :eek: MY JAW HITS THE FLOOR..DROOLING COMENCES)MANSHAAAALLLAAAHHHH CAN I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER I HAVE LOST MINE.

I GUARANTEE THAT WOULD PISS OFF THE MOST THICK SKINNED SOMALI BROTHER AROUND.