Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Guys...Come and learn how to piss a girl off loool

Jaabir   

Xafsa lol.. u know the one i pulled on you ..and i still have my head on my shoulder... so dont trip ;):D:D

Ruba... :D i dont think i ever used any of them tricks on girls like Xafsa lol.. daamn i'd be in her fridege in form of hilib Suqaar suqaar ah :D:D:D

HONEY-D   

if the "why girls like bad guys" topic was a human i would have shot em in the head just so it wont be discussed anymore.. Lord have mercy.. it seems we have lots of teenagers here.. Admin can you please put an age disclaimer on SOL so kids wont stress us out with these silly topics..

Darman next time u get pissed of by sum1's post make sure u dont leave an evidence behind cuz it can be used against u in the court of justice. :D

I think u should apologise to harbism for his post cuz to tell u the truth i found his topic very interesting and educational than urs. Sorry didnt mean to sound hash but i just had to let u know so u woudnt make the same mistake twice. ;)

NinBrown   

Darman..guess what tried scnarion1 on some girl down the street.... you should have seen her face, all going red..but when she clocked on it was a wind up..she took it on then chin.

SuNsHyNe...try it and see what happens..let us know please..

Jaabir   

London.. you are the LAD lol. :D:D:D i know scenario one is the most effective of all lol.. L:D

Luul if you ever call this topic not interesting or educational i will DECAPITATE YOU, THEN THROW YOUR HEAD IN THE BUSHES AND FEED YOUR BODY TO THE WILD HOGS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

looooooooooooooool

Xafsa   

Darman thats the price you pay for pissing me off....remember that next time I see you on the streets ;)

peace and luv

D that was funny....i found it very amusing....but wait ladies we're all mature adults here and we can hold our own right....so we all know what they say right Payback is a *****....D u didn't think you would get off that easily right....u know the third scenario u posted...well here's a refresher...we ladies can actually use that against you fellaz...so say thank you to Darman fellaz

Third Scenario

If u call a friend of yours and girl picks up, say Yo Yusuf whats up man ? she will say.. this is not Yusuf.. then go like,, Ooh sorry “Saaxib” I thought you are Yusuf… are you his brother ?? looool

My Scenario

a girl calls her friend and a guy picks up..she says...Hey what's up Zainab..and he says.. this is not Zainab..than the girl says..oh sorry i thought you were Zainab are you her younger sister..lol

I'm sure u fellaz would not find that funny at all.

Scenario # 2

a fine brotha walks past this girl on the street..she walks up to him and says in the most kind and gentle voice..."sweetie u left your zepper undone...wait is that all u got in there...shoot" lool just wait and see his eyes pop right out :eek:

Can u feel me now..lol ;)

Jaabir   
Nova you need to come up with your own scenario, don’t copy our shit and try on us :D just be creative.. now i have just tried the Red light scenario on a girl lol.. she pulled next to me on a red light, and we had an eye contact she smiled at me like i am going to say hi.. lol :D i frowned at her face and moved my car a little bit forward :D ... when the light went green the poor thing took off like 100 MPH lol. it happened the next light was red as well.. so when i finally pulled up next to her.. she gave me the finger loooool :D:D:D lol i cracked up like hell looooool

Come on now darman....don't hate....we both know what goes around comes around eventually....but hey i got some other things that would piss the even most laid back guy...but are you sure u could handle it....I think not.... :rolleyes:

Iffah   

Darman..Lool. I suggest you stop doing that to the poor girls. If you keep that up....one of them might run you off the road :D

A7LA-SHU   

hahahahaha im just laughin... for reals that was funny. i like the red ink one, n the weddin one...

i make sure i come back later with what piss them guys too.

darman thanks again dude...

ladies no need to get mad is kool. as the brotha said come up with some things that piss them too..

Darman......That was funny....lool....i like one about the girl at stop light. Get anymore scenarios...lol

ladies.......don't yu have funny bone in your body.......this is funny...lol

looooool Darman that was funny list you got there hehehehehehe. So i thought i would try my luck at making up scenarios that would piss a guy off. Unlike you what i am about to suggest has not, and i repeat NOT, been tested on any guy..So here it goes, hope u find it funny and good:

FIRST SCENARIO

You are at a wedding and start talking to this guy. You have a long and good conversation. So at the end you look at him and say "hey i had a great time and u seem like a really cool guy" and as you remove your cell phone from your purse, you say to him "maybe that's why i feel like i can ask you this." You look at him right straight in the eyes and says "Can i have your friend's number over there because i think he is so cute and i would like to get to know him"

SCENARIO TWO

You meet this guy in video store and u approach him. you say to him, "hey i got this friend of mine who thinks you are really cute. And my friend is really shy to ask for your phone number" at that time you are pointing behind you but at no one directly. So he gives you the number. He watches you as u walk away trying to catch that friend. You make sure you don't abstruct his view when you hand the phone number to your friend "Yusuf" who in terms looks back at the dude and winks......

THIRD SCENARIO

You meet this guy at a club and strick up a great conversation and have a good time. At the end of time as you guyz are standing outside, you say to him excitengly, "hey man i had a wonderful time and really want to keep in touch. Here is my number give me call tomorrow around 11.." So the guy calls around that time and this is what he hears, "Hello you have reached the police station departement of sexual pediphilers, how may i help you?..."

SCENARIO FOUR

You go to this somali resturant. And the guy waiter comes to get your order. So you tell him "i want meat steak and bariis" Few minutes later he comes back with your order, but u look at him weirdly and say, "what's this i ordered chicken stake and bariis this is meat i don't want this" He says, "but u said meat i remember" and you say, "hey man i don't know what u talking about i said chicken and that's what i want now so take this back." So he takes it back and brings the chicken to you. As he is leaving again, you say sarcastically, "If i ask for banana right now how long would u say it would take you to bring the right fruit to me?".....

SCENARIO FIVE

You traveling with couple of people and there is this guy who keeps eating qaat and you ask him politely if he would stop eating it in the car. He rudely says, "hey listen it's non of ur business so just shut up and leave me." So you guyz stop at this gas station and he goes to the bathroom. You go in and buy some juice and as u get back to the car u see the qaat bag the guy was eating. So you put some of your apple juice in it. When the guy gets back and sees this he starts screaming and asks what happened. So you shrug your shoulder and say, "someone was using the bathroom for too long and this young kid had to pee so i just handed him a plastic bag without checking if anything was in it...."