Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Guys...Come and learn how to piss a girl off loool

Jaabir   

First and formost let it be known that I have a great deal of repect for all of our somali queens, I am not one of them guys who look down on ladies, so PLEASE PLEASE Ladies don’t hate on me or send me PM's full of cuss, rather.. fight back say what you think will piss off men :D its just about fun.. so lets pick on each other…

Ok ok.. do u guys want to piss a girl off.. here are some situations that will surly piss the mildest girl off, some of which I have befriended later told me that would have shot me for what i have done to them.. :D

so check this out...

First scenario

You are walking on the street and a Somali girl passes you bye, approach her and in a nice and very polite tone say.. “walaalay I think you have sat on some red ink.. there is a red spot on your dress !! lool.. then watch her freak out :eek: lool

Second scenario

You are driving your car and you stopped at a red light, it happens a Somali girl is already pulled up on the next lane waiting on the same red light, wait until you have eye contact with her,, then forward your car a little bit to obstruct her vision of you, like you dont want to see her loooool trust me when the lights turn green she will pass you like a bullet.. :D

Third Scenario

If u call a friend of yours and girl picks up, say Yo Yusuf whats up man ? she will say.. this is not Yusuf.. then go like,, Ooh sorry “Saaxib” I thought you are Yusuf… are you his brother ?? :D looool

Fouth scenario

You walk in a Halal meat and wait for your turn to be served, when the salesman asks you what he can help you with, say.. Ooh help the lady first :cool: .. when she starts giving him her order.. go yelling like,, :mad: Waraa I been waiting for an hour.. Hurry up loool

Fifth scenario

You are at home watching TV, put it on MTV or BET and start admiring the sexy bodies of the female dancers of any music video lol.. go like Daamn she has flat aps. Or,,, Shiiit she got nice booty or the best line is.. Wooow this girl is sexy lol..

Sixth scenario

If you are in a wedding and you run into a bunch of cute girls, ignore them all and give all your attention to the ugliest and fattest one of them lol.. they will really be pissed..

Seventh scenario

If you are with girls and your cell phone rings, look at the number and say.. Damn this freaken chick and don’t answer lool

Trust me guys.. I have tried each one of these tricks and they sure pissed some girls off BIG TIME loool.. anyways ladies you are invited to tell us about any situation that can piss us off lool,, and please don’t hate :D

hi bro !!!

It'd be interesting to see what you're cooking up in your brain..ciao

that will be all - for now ;)

that will be all - for now

Blessed   

You are walking on the street and a Somali girl passes you bye, approach her and in a nice and very polite tone say.. “walaalay I think you have sat on some red ink.. there is a red spot on your dress !! lool.. watch her freak out lool

loooooooooooooooooooool. A sure way of getting slapped by me :D

Iffah   

Looool. OMG. Forget the slap, I'd kill him!! redface.gif

Darman,

I can't believe you've tried all those scenerios on Somali girls and you walked away unscathed.

That was a good laugh though smile.gif

Nazra   

Walahi, i have never read anything as immature as this.

:rolleyes: @ Darman.

Walahi, this is sick...shows your mentality.

And i beleive you were compalaing about some guys topic. PS: It was betta then this topic.

who the hell would get pissed of at these scenario, unless that person is in love with an immature lil boy

I wouldn't on earth get pissed at this lil acts, i would laugh...Tells me one thing about that guy: Low LIfe Loser, with no Dignity, Therefore Not My TYPE.

SuNsHyNe   

Ok fellaz, its pay back time… :D

here’s a list of scenarios that will piss you off…..

Scenario one:

You meet a guy in a club that you know, he knows you as well but cannot recognise you due to new hairstyle. You know this guy is a playa and you want to teach him a lesson… (so ladies what do we do here)…you know he wants to get off with you coz he’s looking at you all over and keeps suggesting to go somewhere quiet. In the end you agree with him (remembering that you want to teach him a lesson). So you leave the club and end up in his car…you try to seduce him and get him excited. For a dare you suggest that he takes off his trousers…this guy actually takes his trousers off…and finally his boxers…. and the girl was like “oh my god”, and the guy was “what hun?”, and she said…”I WAS EXPECTING A HUGE MONSTER”, “IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR A BIG GUY LIKE YOU”…(lol)!! :(:D

So fellaz I hope this hasn’t pissed you off!!! :D

Other things that piss guys are:

· When we keep them waiting for ages for dates or whenever we have to meet them! (Yeah we like to take our time)!!! :D

· When we tell them that we’ve had better sex elsewhere!!

· When they’re too hairy and we encourage them to wax a little!!

· When we earn more money than them!!

· When we spend their money and give nothing back!!

· When they get too excited for sex and we tell them, “sorry am on my period”!! (Now this really pisses them off!!). :D

Remeber guys we love you really...no hard feelings... smile.gif

Curly   

loooooooooool, was it just me or was I imagining it when someone started up a topic about how kissing is haram and my girl's going on about sex like it’s a causal thing, wow! :eek:

Anyways darman I should have known you like pissing off gals after all the "sell out" shit!

It’s easy to piss off guys, just don't give them any attention at all, that’s enough to get them pissed off especially with those massive egos they have!

:D

Jaabir   

Nazra Samiha and Barwaaqo.. I am sure if the topic was about how to piss men off, and was posted by a girl you would have supported her.. Anyways.. since the fight has started… I would like to hear about the things you girls do to piss a guy off.. :D:D:D

Lovleyme.. well believe it or not.. my brain is not polluted by the hateful, worn out ideologies Somali men are known for,,,

one more time.. please dont be edgy and jump to conclusion, just fight back.. :D:D and say what you do if you want to annoy a man…

Xafsa   

Darman I should have known....lol...damn....if you had done that to me walaahi madaxada jidaka dhiniciisa kalee asoo kasoo qoslaayo aa l'arki lahaa...then lets see you try to piss girls off with no head :D

N.O.R.F   

funny topic!

but why piss off a sister just for the sake of it?

if u knew the girl then cool, but doin that to an unknown, u never where u may meet again, so caution!!!!

Miriam1   

Good one Darman, its joke ladies..find the humour in it..and i doubt that Darman ever did this, or he wouldnt be here typing this stuff..lol he would be long gone in some hospital recovering from dacas related injuries :D .

My mom read the red ink one and she could not stop laughing haha

mahdi-   

Nice topic for those of us whom are out of confidence :eek: . I think it is not a good idea to piss off a sister. Before you do any of these serious scenarios :D , just consider how it might hurt the feelings of the sister, and take it into account that the sister, which you're trying piss off, is just like your very own sister. It's obvious that NO ONE would support anything that would go against his sister if you fathom what I mean here. So please let us always be confidence to ourselves which would make everything easier for us.