Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

LADIES: Do you like flirty guys?

LOLOL @ everyone: guys, why are you not taking notes?? Most ladies like flirts!

Myself...I can't spot a flirty-guy from a non-flirty guy!! :D:D;)

But for your comfort (and hilarious entertainment) here are some extra-cheesy pickup lines:

1)Can I borrow a quarter? [What for?] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

OR: I want to call your mother and thank her

2) Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk by again?

3) I lost my number...can I have yours?

4)Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

5)Do you believe in helping the homeless? [if yes] Take me home with you.

Or the not-so-cheesy-more-offensive-kind

6)Are my undies showing? [No.] "Would you like them to?"

7)As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me, did you just touch my @rse ?

"No."

Damn!

8)Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.

9)Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

10)Nice legs...what time do they open?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If someone ever said that to me, I'd dial 999...after bashing him over the head with the phone! LOL

There are some more here:Explicit Cheesy PickUp Lines but they are far too offensive to put them on this lovely site!

Enjoy y'all!

lol@Harmonyangel.....

this is funny...in DC there's the rejection hotline...so who ever ask you for a # you give this #..202-452-7468....it has the funniest message!

Gediid   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

lol@Harmonyangel.....

this is funny...in DC there's the rejection hotline...so who ever ask you for a # you give this #..202-452-7468....it has the funniest message!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I actually called the # from work and the message was simply hilarious.I wonder how many calls they get in a day...............

Xafsa   

they got a number like that in DC?!!!!!! Must've been after I left!!! loool...they got y'all good!!

Gediid   

Haa walaahi,I thought Run-Away Virgin was just kidding but its the DC rejection hotline.I bet some in here might have been given that # too many times.

Gediid   

Originally posted by flying-still:

^^^ i'm sure your very familiar with that number huh?...lol

LOOL@Flying Still....Had absolutely no idea it existed and I always get the #. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Gediid   

Originally posted by flying-still:

I wonder inta naag oo kugu daadisay?! Too many to count i'm sure!!
icon_razz.gif

Daadis aa.That word non existant in my vocab.Maybe you're talking from experience:p care to enlighten us there.Flying.

smile.gif

Xafsa   

lool...waa is maahinee haye? Daadis is what Run-away virgin did to you. you know when she spit on the floor and told you to dream on!...been maa leeysku sheegaa?....you know it happened icon_razz.gif

Gediid   

Run-Away heysku keyn dirin.......ee ma waxaad ka hanaaqdey intii yareed een ku yar qabtey....Don't worry walaalo you n me ma kala tageyno ee bal qoriga dabci,triggerkana farta ka qaad. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

Your good!!! lol

I aint worried about nothing...what I want i get....'cause I got it like that. I'm just worried about you....( you see what i'n trying to do here?....break you down si aadan naag kale u haweeysan)

Gediid   

^^^^LOOOL...Has been tried in the past but with no result.....Laakin if you wanna take that risk hop on but make sure you sign my little disclaimer.I dont wanna take any chances.

loooooooooool:) waa wareey! kala celiya:)

Flying still: we have a friend who actually asked "how come all the girls have the same #"

but believe me I WILL not do that to a somali guy..that's so cruel:)