gooni

Puntland borders

gooni   

Puntland xuduudka ay federaalka la leeyihiin waxaa u jooga SHABEEL.

Kan ay snm la leeyihiina waxaa u jooga dawaco.

In Somaliland we are simple people. Our armed forces are 'Ciidanka Qaranka' that is it.

No Danab sh*t, or Haramacad crap or Shabeel bluff... just 'Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland'. And our boys are loyal, patriotic and very effective at their work. Something that cannot be said about those with the many  exotic named but actually incompetent to the core. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

galbeedi   

Waxaan saaka iyo caawa si fiican ugu qoslay, oo keligay aad u qoslay jawaabaha dhex maraya Oday Gooni iyo Tilamook. 

waan u baahanahy in break aanu ka qaadano siyaasada.

Puntland borders will be what Puntland wants them to be.

It may not be a nomad culture, but avoiding unnecessary and pointless wars is an art.

Oodweyne,

Its safe to assume that you always have your propagandist bragging side anntenaes out for Puntland, which in my view you make an exception, but you understand that is exactly why Puntland drives crazy the whole horn of Africa, without breaking a sweat.

Oodweyne,

Me thinks and always, that there is a back channel between the three of you. Somaliland, Puntland and Djibouti. Even as you sometimes fight or quarrel openly, it never gets out of control. That is an indication of back channel.

All 3 have different ideas on what to do with the Somali people, yet non of you wants to commit too much to those ideas.

Somaliland wants Somalia to be reconstituted with the exception of Somalinad and to have brotherhood with Djibouti, Kililka and NFD and to succeed where they are.

Puntland wants Somalia to be reconstituted with some special formulae for Somaliland and the rest of the Somali to succeed where they are and have brotherhood.

Djibouti wants Somalia to be reconstituted, with special place for Somaliland, but not separate and for the rest to succeed where they are and maintain the brotherhood.

Tell me where I am wrong.