Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***Somali chavs*** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

A.J.   

I wasnt defending chavs, but i have seen videos of this guy before where he insults many somali's including a video where he calls somali's who have moved from other european countries 'Euro-trash. i mean he seems to think he has the right to judge every somali but he should have a look at himself and realise he is one of them himself

A.J.   

Seekknowledge,

If you are trying to have cheap shots at me you are failing miserably. I have high respect for the legend that fought for his people that is Malcom X.

May he rest in peace and may allah have mercy on his soul

You know I am very disappointed with the responses I have received for this video. I am merely expressing an opinion on something I feel very strong about. Rather than applauding my courage to risk my life to talk about these controversial topics, all I get is abuse and insults. If you don’t like what you see, at least express yourselves in a calm and coherent manner, instead of shouting violent abuse.

P.S : A.J, Take a chill pill. Ur either a Somali Chav or Euro-trash.

MARC

Ibtisam   

^^^loool @risk your life to talk about these controversial topics you say! lool HAHa. thanks for the laugh

P.s. Why should anyone applaud your opinions?

P.s. By the way, this guy did not coin the term Euro-trash expression, it was coined by the so called "chavs" :D lol. Who were frustrated with the sudden influx for large families.

It is interesting when you hear Nick Griffin comments from 1st generation refugees.

NGONGE   

Now I know what he looks like without his shades. :D

66731000_85c7d602f5.jpg

Ps

It's our very own Theo van Gogh (for those that didn't get it).

Ibtisam   

^^^lool you and your pictures! lol

P.s. Oddly enough I kind of recognise him, even with his big shades, I'm just trying to place where or how. so Marc Smith, be scared, very very scared, I'm post your address soon :D

-Lily-   

Marc, I haven’t watched your entire clip but no one is oblivious to the problems but as Williamina mentioned, we believe in taking positive action rather than complaining about these people and then feeling good about yourself thereafter as you have escaped such a fate.

Perhaps once you have organised football matches, after school homework clubs, helped youngsters with job searches etc. you might get positive responses. You're not the first nor the last to moan about our 'dire' state.

underdog   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

... Rather applauding my courage to risk my life to talk about these controversial topics, all I get is abuse and insults....

MARC

Hahahahaha... Easy there, Salman Rushdie. Whats the bounty on your head? 20 quid and bag of Khat? LOL. The lone voice of reason in a mad world.

Originally posted by marcassmith:

....at least express yourselves in a calm and coherent manner, instead of shouting violent abuse.

P.S : A.J, Take a chill pill. Ur either a Somali Chav or Euro-trash.

MARC

But name-callings fine right?

I find it a little disturbing that you're seem to be ashamed of your origins - as evidenced by the name you choose to use, the language you choose to ignore (is Af Somali beneath you) and your constant need to pick and prod at every negative thing ever done by a Somali.

You may think this just another rant against your opinions but let's be real - You have a serious Inferiority Complex.

Have you ever heard of Cultural Cringe

or Colonial Mentality?

You are so convinced that Proper British or Western culture is vastly superior to your green-chewing, gangsta wannabe cousins that it's not enough for you to become what you see as superior but you must try and drag the rest of us to that so-called higher standard of being.

And plus you now have bouts of Paranoia. Hiding your identity behind big shades and a phony name...and actually admitting that you feel you're risking your life to enlighten us. Now THAT is bizzare, ludicrous and borderline psychotic.

If you feel your lifestyle is indeed the way to go, I suggest trying to lead by example... Show the less privileged how successful you can be and try to spotlight the members of our community who have excelled.

A.J.   

Underdog,

i wouldnt even bother with this guy if i were you. his logic is that because i defend someone or some people i must be one of them.

He thinks he can label somali's to his own liking, but what he doesnt understand is that he is a somali refugee just like the rest of us. people ought to remember that no matter what passport they hold now they are still somali's.

Fabregas   

quote:Hahahahaha... Easy there, Salman Rushdie. Whats the bounty on your head? 20 quid and bag of Khat?

I'm willing to offer a new mobile phone which is slightly blocked and my old computer monitor without the hardrive, for qofki ninkan soo qabta. I'll supply the weapons myself; a bac full of basbaas(chilli) to throw over his glasses and and bokoorad to strike his hands with. Any volunteers? On a serious note, sum ppl are taking this 2 heart, no?

AJ baranbaro, and U-dog Tuurlow, get a grib.

Waan hadlaa, oo handadaa qof walbo oo dadkeena ceebtiisa ka hadlo, war maaha, ee naga aamusa if you can't contribute to the topic.

This is a simple matter, waxa laga hadlaayo exists, deal with it, but dont attack the messenger, all he is doing is expressing himself.

You think just because U-dog iyo caano geel yelling on one side, and you on the other will put Mr smith to silence?(Khat thread and such)

C'mon, whatever happened to free speech, iyo expressing one's disappointment with his/her people.

YOu shouldn't be encouraging these folks, we should be putting our heads together to find ways to eliminate the rotten apple's, once and for all.

PS:ujeedada AJ waa inuu rabsho inta ka kiciyo, oo heated discussion ay noqoto, in turn, the thread will be deleted, ee keep an eye on that chav

A.J.   

Miss Layzie,

I might have overreacted a little but i cannot stand people who think they are better then other somali's, simple as that.

To be honest with you i dont even feel like arguing with this fool no more

A.J,

I dont think i am better than anyone, what give you this impression. dont judge people. I might make a few videos on youtube but that doesnt give you the right to judge me and call me arrogant. This is very disappointing to hear from.I am not arguing with you A.J, you are the one who is throwing unneccessary violent insults.

A.J.   

when have i been violent, i have made some remarks but at no time did i threathen or insult you.

It was you that calls certain people 'Somali Chavs' and others Euro-trash. you dont call that judging people.

You need to realise the truth, you are the same as the people you are insulting with these names, and you need to stop acting like you white with names like Marc Smith,

Who you trying to fool, you just a somali like the rest of us.

Paragon   

Good thing with marcsmith is that he is at least generating discussion.

Waryaa C, you don't need my welcome now but enjoy yourself. Glad I invited you.