Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***Somali chavs*** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

Faheema.   

^ lool, just pictured oday xanaaq kax ah oo le waar yaa ku dhalay horta, Somali miyaanad ahayn? bloody hilarious :D

On a serious note: Marc, your have spent a lot of time talking about the 'problems' facing the Somali Community in the UK, but preciously little/no time talking about the solutions. People might actually take you a bit more serious if you start to provide a solution/suggestion to those 'problems' instead of constantly bad mouthing your people.

What do you personally do to help these youths?

Kool_Kat   

I haven't watched the video, cuz soon as I've seen those same shades waaba iska xiray...Damnnnnnn boy - you need new set of OKIYAALE!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeh...Maxaase indhaha la qarisaa? Afraid inee waxaan beenkaatahay inaa aragno?

LOOOOOOL@JIMCAALE!!!Good one...

A.J.   

This guy is a friggin eejit. somali chav kulahaa, remember where you came from. you are no better, if not worse then most of the people you are hating on.

Plus you sound like a big time freshie with a dirty somali accent, not that there's anything wrong with that.

A.J.   

sorry if anyone was offended by what i had to say but i just got a bit pee'eed off with this marc smith guy.

i mean who does he think he is. he thinks he a white english man now cause he gave himself an english name.

I dont mean to insult but he should he remember he is a somali refugee just like the rest of us out here in the west.

NinBrown   

Bro A.J...whats with the anger.

The guy is got his opinions from his life experinces....cos he is from certain place in london which does considerable number of wanna be Somali chavs.

If you disagree with him...just tell us no need to insult him liek you did.....

Somali accent ku lahaa..adiga maxaa ku hadashaa marka....engage your brain before you write.

OUCH the truth hurts. For all somali chavs including :cool: get a life please. Stop acting like whites or blacks or even Malcom Xs just be yourself a somali with a big huge accent.I mean really how many of us speak fluent somali gacanta kor u taaaaaag and leave the dude :cool: alone I mean he is not alone the elders are playing dress up what do you expect from the youth :D

Forget the shades @ KK am sorry but the curtains ohh my the curtains….how could you expose those hideous things to the public ohh my those curtains are shameful.com……..waar stop talking about Snet and chav and clean that room first….

Ps your message is not worth commenting on!

Thierry.   

Nino I see you also have a problem with the number of Somali chavs in your neck of the woods :D

By chavs do you mean those youth that listen to Garage music and wear flat caps?

The chav I know wears Reebok classics and burberry I have not seen many of those in the Somali community