Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Probably the funniest Youtube video you will ever see...

chubacka   

I dnt find this funny! :(

she should have left when she she realised he was not interested in listentin to anything she wanted to say.

A.J.   

This wasnt funny but it was very interesting indeed. I know he is hebrew israelites but i think in large parts he spoke the truth about the acts of white people in american history. he was very articulate in describing it and the girl just couldnt face the facts about what her forfathers did to the blacks and indians.

Skipper   

I am finding it extemely hard to grip how you can consider this as a funny clip? Since when is making someone cry a funny thing no matter their nationality? The Israel people are the most powerfull people in the whole world not to mention that they control USA with an iron hand. Having said that i think the black have no one to blame but their selves. Africans or black people everywhere are a disgrace to the world community. Just think of it that South africa and Zimbabwe were better off when they were being ruled by the whites. Look at Zimbabwe today, a corrupted coutry with an economy that is horrendous. Look at Somalia, the same thing is happening, and even the somalis who came abroad most of them didnt make use of the opportunities the got.

FatB   

^White people have not left those African countries or rather their influence. What u falsely assume skipper is that black people have brought this onto themselves, not only is that naive but shockingly ignorant.

White people bought Africans from corrupt African leaders of their time. All the trade slaves had African people working for them and showing them where to go and when. Africans brought it to themselves the same way they are destroying their countries today. No one can take advantage of entire nation unless they let them.

Chimera   

He fails to differentiate between the average Anglo-sphere white person of today and those of the past, Jews have a right to hate the 'Nazis and Hitler' but 'all Germans' they do not!.

He is right though when he says Black americans are one of the most patriotic groups in the US and their contribution to American society is significant but still holding a chip on your shoulder against every white person is simply severe case of paranoia

making her cry like that wasn't cool

Skipper   

Fatboy its true that western coutries still has major influence in African coutries. But you cant blame the whites if the africans arent patriotic enough, that my frind is politics in motion. With that in place i still think the black americans are loosers and loosers allways blame the system rather than trying to figure away out of their poverty.

I am utterly shocked and disgusted at seekknowledge and skipper's posts. You have been brainwashed to a point where your brain has stopped functioning altogether. Go and buy new ones.

FatB   

black americans are loosers and loosers

if that not the biggest cock and bull assumptions you've maid....generalising the attitude and behaviours of any group is sheer ignorance, i suppose following your logic all Muslims are woman oppressors and jihadist?

Skipper   

Quote by fatboy:

Muslims are woman oppressors and jihadist?

No they are not. Fatboy if you followed my assumptions you would have said something along the line"Africa should do somehting for themselves instead of waiting for aid and charities from the western coutries" And i am not generalising here, am only using statistics. Which i recomend yuo should too due to your lack of knowledge about the community in which you live in.

chubacka   

Mr Skip must have discovered that life is a lot simpler if you jst generalise thus...

all women are manipulative (still cnt get over dat)

all black ppl are loosers (losers)

Africa is a disgrace to the world community.

cnt wait for da next one

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: