Suldaanka

Cali Mahdi oo dhaartay - Cheeseman on notice

Recommended Posts

Apophis   

This langab called Farmajo has caused so much hatred among Somalis who does he think will save him? Can Qatar save him?

Or does he think he can put on a D block shirt and we will save him. Yac.

There is a painful lesson awaiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

This is ugly.

Ceebay tacaal.

Former presidents going openly in a tribal den gathering and jumping among the know nothings. 

My God, aren't these people have anyone to offer counsel? If you don't this president goand contest the election. Damn, that Caydiid guy should have finished the job long ago. 

Reerkeena la'aanti waxba ma soconayaan ku laha. 

  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the Caydiid-Cali Mahdi fights. Apart from secessionists, who are grievance driven, other Somalis change sides often. So, these morons will be singing their tune tomorrow.

What I feel sorry for is the masses who have no sense of agency.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

This is ugly.

Ceebay tacaal.

Former presidents going openly in a tribal den gathering and jumping among the know nothings. 

My God, aren't these people have anyone to offer counsel? If you don't this president goand contest the election. Damn, that Caydiid guy should have finished the job long ago. 

Reerkeena la'aanti waxba ma soconayaan ku laha. 

We know when it gets tough there isnothing, absolutely nothing your kind can do for Farmajo. You cannot defend him in any real sense (besides facebook and twitter).
 

Farmajo is sitting in Villa Somalia because of the generosity and political will of the people in the video above.

But he has abused his welcome and it looks like they are preparing to chase him away. And there is nothing you can do about it but Show fake outrage.

I for one welcome this tough words and we hope there is also actions behind those words.

It is time to clear the ethiopians and their stooges from xamar.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

This is ugly.

Ceebay tacaal.

Former presidents going openly in a tribal den gathering and jumping among the know nothings. 

My God, aren't these people have anyone to offer counsel? If you don't this president goand contest the election. Damn, that Caydiid guy should have finished the job long ago. 

Reerkeena la'aanti waxba ma soconayaan ku laha. 

They are known to be not so smart, I was even surprised how angry they are Farmaajo may go to Hargaisa .Why didn't you make a deal with SL when Culusow was in power? Cuz no brains 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   
1 minute ago, maakhiri1 said:

I was even surprised how angry they are Farmaajo may go to Hargaisa

Maakhiri 1,

You are very smart guy. I never looked that angle .

These people had eight years with Shariif Ahmed and Hassan Sheikh to do something , yet there is a fear that Farmaajo might succeed. Because if he succeeds , those boys from Unaka had to wait many more years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheeseman actually has done a lot of good things for Somaliland during the last few years.  In terms of vindicating Somaliland's positions.

Today a lot of people in South Somalia recognise with Somaliland and its people. They now understand that Faqashism has been lurking below the surface hiding in plain sight and Cheeseman is trying to refashion the old facist regime.

When you see former Presidents and many of the leaders including upcoming new guns like Thabit, all in sync with Somaliland's positions, that is when you know a grassroots change is happenning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Thabit, all in sync with Somaliland's positions, that is when you know a grassroots change is happhappeninging. 

Suldaamka, 

Do not read much in to the political maneuvering of the Unaka and others who want to use the Somaliland issue as a stick to whip Farmaajo and gain few votes. Hassan Sheikh welcomed Siilaanyo but in his last two years he was disappointed and cut ties.

Anyway, This guy Cali Mahdi were put there by Manifesto to undermine Caydiid and create discord. He was the man who through his incompetent Ina Carte Qalib dismantled the Somali military force. 

Cumar Carte issued an order telling the Somali army to give their weapons to the criminal rebels organized by Ethiopia. After dismantling the army, Carte failed to get any traction and flew to Dubai few years later and said, " Nin walba cid buu ka dhashay" . 

And in 1993 , Carte the man holding the title of the prime minister of Somalia,  showed up in Borama and decided to run for president against Cigaal and others. 

Cali Mahdi, the dinosaur who caused so much death and destruction in Mogadishu is back again. What a shame.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Cumar Carte issued an order telling the Somali army to give their weapons to the criminal rebels organized by Ethiopia. After dismantling the army, Carte failed to get any traction and flew to Dubai few years later and said, " Nin walba cid buu ka dhashay" .

This is a well rehearsed statement which totally is a hearsay that holds no water. There was an empty shell of Somalia Army still around by 1990. 

If this statement was meant to be said in 1988, then it could hold water because the Somalia Army still had flesh and bones. But in 1990, it was totally and absolutely on its last legs. The SNM's strategy to export the conflict to the South was a decisive knockout bunch. The Somalia Army in the North only needed for the Air supply from South to be cut and they were done. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dhaqaale   
10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I remember the Caydiid-Cali Mahdi fights. Apart from secessionists, who are grievance driven, other Somalis change sides often. So, these morons will be singing their tune tomorrow.

What I feel sorry for is the masses who have no sense of agency.

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haatu   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

That is the social capacity in which some folks can possibly have. Or if you like it's the sense of "human's agency" in action of some folks. Particularly the folks who wants to get going with their stalled political destiny after going through many "social and political phases" in which one of them was to be a "collection of looters" of their own homes.

However what is lamentable is to see the sight of creatures, a defeated creatures (no less) who never did amount to anything since 1991. Even if they had "borrowed" a military muscles from others along the way. Which was what Col. Yey did it on behalf of your ilk. 

That is the more interesting question to contemplate on, I reckon. 

Looters of their own home :D

Wallee annakaa yaab aragnay. Faqashism garannay, Looters Incism garannay, tolow SNMism maxaan u bixinnaa? :D

That said, the D-block are doing quite well. Their areas are the safest in the South today with the highest level of governance. I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hay'adda Dhulka Jubbaland and I was mightily impressed. Did you know, other than Somaliland, Jubbaland is the only area in the former Somali Republic to use GPS technology to accurately map and locate land boundaries? So let's be honest, the 'defeated lot' are not doing that bad.

  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Haatu said:

That said, the D-block are doing quite well. Their areas are the safest in the South today with the highest level of governance. I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hay'adda Dhulka Jubbaland and I was mightily impressed. Did you know, other than Somaliland, Jubbaland is the only area in the former Somali Republic to use GPS technology to accurately map and locate land boundaries? So let's be honest, the 'defeated lot' are not doing that bad.

All of it IS Somali-Land.  Fck D Block, H block etc.  

I'm not having a go at you,  but the land is all for Somalis and insha Allah we will get to a point where anyone will live wherever they want to live peacefully as a Somali.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.