Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Breaking fast in the Gulf!

Blessed   

^^ :D . Thought, I’d never see you blush. icon_razz.gif

Sheherezade,

Yeah, it‘s a man. Quiet professional, doesn’t get too close. I know what you mean though, some tailor men do creep me out. I usually take an abaaya / skirt that fits nicely for them to measure.

Hablo..

Halkan eega.

Now this is what i call a hijack operation, you ladies could give a lesson or two a certain set of vagabonds!

sshehehehe, i'll take that post card, thanks smile.gif , and sneak out of here, before i turn out like NGonge and end up knowing the difference between John Rocha and the other places you mentioned .

p.s. skiing hurts, well, the skinny version, i.e. sliding on your face down a mountain at 20mph hurts, it really hurts and snowboarding is just another way to discover what new impossible angle can legs endup in as you use your head to break your fall, but it is fun :D

Ibtisam   

^^So I should be expect broken bones and painful scars on my face :( you've ruined it for me now.

She and Zenobia, some of the clothes on these links are soooo cool, (but not in the winter, y'd just freez! lol

^ I also perved at Dubai spas and will chill out there to soothe any aches and pains after skiing. It's all part of the plan. You can really have the postcards and painting, u know, it's wasn't a virtual gift.

oh I have company, goodie. smile.gif I'm so tired I am paranoid. I'm not looking for anything, one more day is what it is we fuss about; it's all good as they say.

N.O.R.F   

LoL

We were invited last week and the amount of food consumed/wasted was just too much. I was sat next a man who claimed to be a Suffi!