Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Women Feel 'Contempt' For Shy Men

Ibtisam   

^^^Your not a good father?, it is not nice to do what you are doing to your kids. don't you fear them hating u when they grow up??

P.s. They are beautiful mashallah.

Malika   

Indeed they are cute,but A&T why plaster their image on public? War wilshaa yanalagaa cawriin dee !!..Lol

Jac,sotaani adiguu baa liix iyo todooba caruur aad heysatoo!

Ibtisam   

JB if you are a father, anyone can be a father. Even I can be a father in that case!!! I think I will make a good one too.

Abtigiis   

Shakes head@JB's sense of humour! Ibti, why hate me? And how are they disadvanted by being here? Malika, advise well noted.

Why not go back to the topic?

Ibtisam   

^^^ Same as what Malika said, just I said it more qaarjajaca. It is not nice, you don't know what evil people are online, and say you piss someone off and in angry they curse you, and see the pictures of your kids and add them too. Just too exposed.

Ibtisam wants to be a FATHER ,,,, coz she is too shy.

Abtigiis said he is too shy ,,, and we all know how ,, :D

Malika is out looking for a shy guy that is left in the neighbourhood ,,, :D

Abtigiis   

Although I am not a beliver in curses [when there is no ground for it], It is a good sisterly advice. Well taken, and thanks. Advise will be effected asap.

On a serious note, and without being biased, do I REALLY sound like JB in any department save for the loquacity in this forum?? Maxaad ugu eexanaysaa ninka waalan? I mean my 'problem' has been in discussing subjects seen as taboo; but who can exhaust the failings of JB? :D Just look where his kaftan ends up always!

Cara.   

Yeah I don't know where the comparison comes from either. At least JB doesn't whine about how others perceive him all the time icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^ That is what puts me off A&T. I hate women who moan. Now we have a moan, whinge guy. Otherwise he is great. But too much tears

Abtigiis   

It wasn't whinning, it was fightng JB! I am happy I am seen as the crying victim after the impolite attack on JB!

Cara, all of us worry about how others perceive us. Let us be honest. Your salvo was a decisive hit, though,timed to perfection after all my provocations. I need time to come back on this one!

Ibtisam- at least in my exchanges with you, I know they ended several times when you got offended. Can that also be whinning?

Anyway, I enjoy playing the victim card quite often, that is what is seen as whinning. It is fine with me. The alternative would be to fight back hard and that is not what I do best. You have sen what happened the other day.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^ That is what puts me off A&T. I hate women who moan. Now we have a moan, whinge guy. Otherwise he is great. But too much tears

You hear the girl waaryaa ,, you hear the girl. Oohinta badan iska dhaaf caafimaadka uma fiicneee ,,, :D