Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Women Feel 'Contempt' For Shy Men

If you are shy, you will be perceived as weak, less friendly, not interested, or just plain "boring" -simply because you don't know what to say in social situations.

Because of these are other negative traits associated with shyness, women rarely if ever give the shy man the opportunity to know whether he can be "upbeat and nice to be with" once she actually got to know him.

The shy man gives the impression of being inferior and less able to succeed and provide for her and women feel a certain level of contempt, sometimes overt, but sometimes residing deep at a subconscious level for shy men. Women aren't as warm as we're led to believe. They are most often hard as nails. That's another reason why jerks are more successful.

Simply put a shy man is simply unattractive to women because of his display of social awkwardness.

Jerks are never shy. Since the jerks don't care about anyone else, they have nothing to lose, and can approach women in a completely relaxed and confident way...And women LOVE jerks.

Women are eager to reject shy men. I wonder how a shy women feels?

There is one element of shyness that might serve you well though - the desire be trusted and liked for you are. But most often will have nothing to do with that. But there is that rare case from time to time.

Women say, "Nice guys are boring because they lack confidence, assertiveness and sexual passion."

You need to ask yourself, "Are women really worth all this trouble?" Many men are saying NO these days. The guys who get the girls end up more miseable than the guys who don't.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Jerks are never shy. Since the jerks don't care about anyone else, they have nothing to lose, and can approach women in a completely relaxed and confident way...And women LOVE jerks.

Waryaa JB, yaan lagu waalin ninyahow. Don't read too much into these so-called studies. I think I am a jerk, and no one loves me! :D:D Aayr iska xishoo oo si tartiib ah hawshaada u wado, saaxib.

On a serious note, the study complements long-standing feelings I had about some women. I have seen lots of women who reject a sound and calm guy for mid waalan oo wareersan! I never understood why. However, usually kuwa wareersan happened to be better looking than ninkan 'Gentleman'ka ah ee raba inuu ukuyaalo u soo xidho haweenka!

Malika   

LOL..Jac,your trying to sell yourself here miyaa? Actually a motor mouth,arrogant,show off,in your face kind of guys are such a turn off!! There is no mystery attached to them,now a shy,quite guy is a work of art,so many angle to look at him from...Ah,the discoveries!!

labadhinaa qayloo iyo buuq baad naguu washeen,nagafadistaa meel..Let the shy lot just do their browzing and never contribute... :D

Ibtisam   

I hate all men, your all the same. Shy, arrogant, ugly, good look, show off, smart, stupi*d.

Apart from the guys around me. They are perfect. they rest of you are dysfunctional. Particularly A&T and JB :D

Abtigiis   

Malika

That is you, I guess. But, there are instances where the jerks like JB have a advantage over a real gentleman. Like examplified in that famous Somali riwaayad where Mohamed Adan Dacar lost to Abdullahi Diriye Sooraan; and upon learning that he was reject because he is Jaajuur (hollowblock), he shook his head and said " Ma xishoodkaa ceeb noqday?" :D:D

EDIT- malika, I think, it would have been a fun! Ibtisam, I am not sure about the 'dysfunctional' bit- I mean literally speaking.

Malika   

Lol@Ma xishoodka ceeb noqday?..so true.

Ibti, well they can be fun too this crazy kind of people,I mean from a distance that is..Lol

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam

You wouldn't have killed me. Indeed, You would have killed Malika for suggesting this. It is easy to talk from a hypothetical point of view.

Me and A&T ??? ,,,, what an impossible comparism. The guy must be happy today ,, :D

Ahhhh the feeling of hanging out with Malika and Ibtisam ,,,,, without A&T or course ,, :D

Ibtisam   

I don't know Malika, they seem a bit too much. I don't want to baby sit nin weye you know. Manta oo daan you will be like "waar joog, waar kaa daah, xaaga uu beyed, waar dadka haa ceey"

Abtigiis   

Indeed, Ibtisam- being restless and innovative is an asset in ICU (intensive care unit) of the newly-wed. Of course, if he the person is restless outside the house, I think he is more of JB than AT.

Aniga hawshaydu xaafada ma dhaafayso. Honestly, I am a very shy person in front of others. No marketing. Waa run.

I am a very shy person in front of others. No marketing. Waa run.

Xataa anaaa yaa haamaan ,,,, :D

ma inagii baa isula nimid ?? ,,, loooooool

Yes, the day you posted those topics of green cells and that of the Virgin is the day i realized you are a very very SHY person ,,, :D

Abtigiis   

Ibti- Yes! I hope you don't hate them as well! :D

I don't like to think of myself as better than any other human being, but to be compared to JB hurts. I am sure JB is greatly indebted to you! :D

EDIT- JB, it is me who is insulted with the pairing of the two of us. Yet, if some crazy man shoots into a market place, he will most likely kill a Mufti and a thug at the same time. But women will still cry loud "so many 'men' are killed".

Now, the issue is not who between us is good or bad, let us forge a front and fight back. The students are on the attack. Inagu aan isu danbeeyno, doqon yahow!