Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Women Feel 'Contempt' For Shy Men

Abtigiis   

Well, I guess there is a room for clarification here. Afro, yes confidence is important when alone with the girl, but I think outside the house [in public places], and in the company of other people, shyness is by far better than being 'confident', if confidence means assertiveness and proactive engagement. I will surely hate a girl who starts talking jokes to my freinds in the first encounters. I assumen the same about my partner's preferance. Xishood wax dhaamaa la wayaa!

You may not take this from someone without Xishood- as AT&T; but belive me it is the best thing one can be endomwed with. Also the man behind the screen might not actually be acting like his pen-name in his social conduct.

MZanzi   

A&T..

There are degrees of shyness, of course, but I find a very shy and quiet man quite frustrating to have a conversation with. I hate having to carry an entire conversation, choosing every topic, asking all the questions and getting two and three word answers - it's exhausting!

Confidence isn't acquired just by dating, flirting or even approaching girls.

Confidence is an inner growth thing. Working on other aspects of your life and your accomplishments will help greatly in regards to your self esteem and confidence.

ps:A&T adiga iyo xishood kala dheer huuno, ma ninkaadan qashinka qufto

MZanzi   

jaceel belive it or not ...i Like a&T like a fat kid Love Cake lol

Laakin ..sometimes he'z out of order!

Nephissa   

I am very very shy myself. I'm that girl that sits in the corner watching people at a party, so no shy guy for me. I prefer the overly-extroverted guys [the A&Ts] over a man who blushes and stuff. :D . I believe that opposites attract as long as you have similar values.

ilax   

Shyness is an asset, if its being a good listners. Nevetheless, Women dont like to be silent and inactive as well.

RedSea   

"Hadii aadan wax khayr ah ku hadlayn, aamusnaanta ku dadaal" waa hadith kaasi.

Silence is golden.

barging into a room and quickly being the loudest being in there is bit awkward. Some people think that is clever.