Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saado Cali Rocks

Emperor   

Saado-mania maa meesha kasocota...

This shows that Somalida were way too westernised at the time, I definately agree that Wadaado are indeed needed but not the sort of Alshabaab barbarism...

Malika, just because Saado went to the welcome event held for the president in North America, JB has to dig up an old video in the Communist Era of Somalia.

Good video , good song.

Abtigiis   

JB

War meesha dee waa lawada joogaa wadaad iyo waranlaba! what is this fuulid business. Decorum would have been served if you only mention your affection to her (hypothetically). Cue some S-frustration manifets itself in utterances of vulgarities. ma waxbaa jira? :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

Why aren't there any young Somali singers? They're mostly over 50....

that's probably a good thing, mate. Plenty of other useful occupations and professions!

money   

Her voice is terrible. She is now old and thoughtless. Saado has been influenced by the "Qabyaalad" thing lately and is seen cheering for the bloody warlords and traitors of Somalia. She is also a "Qat Dealer". I like Hibo Mohamed better. She has integrity, charisma and presence.

Buuxo   

I love saado! walaahi waxeey isku dhexeeysa.

Money ,i agree with you on Hibo,she exudes marwoness.

Saado Cali Warsame haddee saan ku socoto surely will tarnish and stain her heretofore good reputation as a fanaan nationalist ahayd and as a person.

Soomaali badan u bogi jiray her daljecelnimo iyo Soomaalinimo songs ayee fankeeda nacsiin doontaa. Her memorable daljaceel songs -- "dalkeyga waa jeclahay, dadkeyga waa jeclay" iyo "baroom baa ka qeybgalay" to mention but a two -- yee nacsiin dadka dalkooda la jeclaa iyada if she continues in what she is doing lately. Waa inay siyaasadda iskaga dhex baxdaa, inteenana gaarin wajigabaxii Magool, Eebba ha u naxariistee, ku dhacday. Magool wey ka waantowday, and I hope our sister will see the bigger picture of xaalka dadkeeda oo dhan, waa Soomaaliweyn.

Qabyaalad iyo fan isma galaan, Saadooy.

Abtigiis   

MMA

Saado: Fadlan hadaad na maqlayso warkaaga aad qabyaaladda kaga baxayso na soo gaadhsii, hadii kalena ciddii fariintan maqashay ha gaadhsiiyaan islaantaas! Waa baafin.

Saado waad dhawdahaye warlord tuug ah kolba calan ha u xidhan; the other time i saw Maryan Mursal doing the same. maybe they are not aware of the consequences of what they are doing. So, please those who can reach them, tell them.