Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saado Cali Rocks

Abtigiis, I believe Saado still qabyaalad inay ka ahayn ee kistoo wax kale ayaa qaaday. This is the second time ay kusoo dhaweyso odeygaas Xabashada u adeego into Mareykanka. I have had -- and still do -- my deepest respects for Saado, though lately waxyaabaha ee sameyneyso uma bogin.

------------

Buuxo, kistoo edit garee hee, heesta aa soo qortay magac qabiil ee wadataa. I don't know about that hees or whether Magool, Eebba ha u naxariistee, una dambi dhaafee, sung it or not, laakiin haa heeso qabyaalad ayee qaaday, kuwa kalena wey badashay oo qabyaalad u badashay, weyna ka waantowday, oo ka toobad keentay before her geeri. Bini'aaden wuu qaldamaa, oo qalad wuu galaa.

We also need to understand she was exiled -- some say it was self-imposed exile to show her dissatisfaction of the last regime's actions -- for years oo just few years before the civil war erupted in Xamar kusoo noqotay Soomaaliya. What she did not distinguish was Kacaankii oo Soomaaliweyn ku wada jirtay iyo qabiil. Ciilkee dowladaas rijiimka ahayd u qabtay ayee qabiil u badalatay, a sad unfortunate.

Jacpher   

^Nicely put Miskiin.

I don't know why some of us so judgmental about people attending events. Stop asking people to apologize for everything they do that you don't seem to approve of. Saado maybe an iconic artist but she is also like any other Somali who has the rights to attend whatever event deemed appropriate or useful for personal reasons or for wadanka. Don't tell me none of ever attended or invited to somewhat a 'controversial' gathering others may categorize as clannish meeting.

Abtigiis   

Jimcaale: war ninkani miyuuna aheyn nin maalin dhaweyd Farewell loo samyeeynayey. What is the point of doing that if only to acrobat back from what now seems to have been an untimely valediction. :D

To substance now, and Saado is a national icon and we just need her to play that role. She is not anybody. And to be honest no one attacked her; we all warn her.

As to Magool, I am 100% with MMA. She is a human being, she erred and repented. What more could she have done? I like her and adore her music. She was great and indeed i plan to write an ellegy for her sometime soon. She hasn't been given the attention she deserves. And don't translate my utterances here as if to say I won't forgive Saado either. i will; but I am also taking the liberty of forewarning her.

Jacpher   

^I guess you need an apology for that too. Waad ku duqoobi as they say it in the neck of my wood.

Look. You don't hold others to a higher standard than yourself. It's one step away from hypocracy. Unlike some, I take for what people write, not for what's in their hearts. You reduced her flag dress for the [promotion of] warlord. I don't call that an attack. I call it a judgmental remark which I pointed out in my earlier reply.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Saado: Fadlan hadaad na maqlayso warkaaga aad qabyaaladda kaga baxayso na soo gaadhsii, hadii kalena ciddii fariintan maqashay ha gaadhsiiyaan islaantaas! Waa baafin.

Saado waad dhawdahaye warlord tuug ah kolba calan ha u xidhan; the other time i saw Maryan Mursal doing the same. maybe they are not aware of the consequences of what they are doing. So, please those who can reach them, tell them.

^ :D . Abti, dadkaad la hadlayso marfish-kay ku jiraan internetna ma akhristaan ee inta BBCda tagtid ogeesiis-ka halkaas ka siiddaa.

Abtigiis   

Nepthys;

walaahi, I saw a lot of people not better than those at mafrish's here! maybe they came to visit SOL after they are done with 'Mirqaan' politics. I notice a lot of vile bile in them. Adiga waakaan anoo xiiqsan kugu qaad-qaadaye, ma soo kabatay. Anigu waan kaa cabsaddaa oo qof aan meel cidla ah aan dusha ka fuulay baad tahay! I mean ku gar******ay (ku gaffay). it is funny the system refuses a benign word as "the verb of gardaro" because some series of words in it read like the name of a clan!!!

Nephissa   

^ L0L, ma 'gar' baa qabiil name ah, mise 'daro'? never heard of it. Anu waxba kuuma qabo sootaan ku iri, abti? Anigase korka laygama fuuli karo, kab iyo dacas aan ku garaacaa.. laakin adiga waa kaa qaleeyay, ;) . Teeda kale, we need people like yourself to get rid of all this people who have dominated SOL politics and inject new blood. :D .

Nepth: Anigase korka laygama fuuli karo, kab iyo dacas aan ku garaacaa

sometimes, It is ok thou in korka la iska fuulo... right Nepth.... :D:D

Abtigiis   

Nepthys;

daro + d akhri. kor ka fuulka is given a wrong interpretation. I am sorry, again(inkastoo khalad ka badan looga fiican yahay qof weyn). Laakiin kab iyo dacaska waxaa loola baxaa kuwaan laheyn 'excluse franchise' ka uun soo ma aha? Anyway, sheekooyinkaasi waa kuwii JB oo aniga waa la igaga fiican yahay.

Why is everybody reminding me of my new blood? Do i have a blue blood? or some old guards feel threatned. :D

Abtigiis   

War rag ay ku dhaganyd baan waddo u furay ma laha. you never blink an eye to seize such an opening, sow ma aha! Is it the season or you are all bachlor's. Doob maxay baa dilay baa la odhan jiray?