Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Stop changing your screen name on the forum.

don't you guys know you are making it very hard for me to know who is who? i barely know any of you guys now. i only remember jaceylbaro. what was your name before changed it

Faynuus   

hi i have a silent reader for a long time and started writing stuff just recently so am faynuus. the light here. Your avatar looks alot like som1 i know.

Emperor   

You need to get your but on here frequent enough to know who is who, it's your homework... If you pay me I will let you know.

PS: I am your long lost enemy

geez, the admin needs to disable the screen changing thingy. it's already hard enuff keeping up with all the new people, and this is not making it any easy.

Fabregas   

Aqoon la'aan waa iftiin la'aan!!! Nin.Yaaban, 1997.

lol, wow, i've heard this quote so many times, but I didn't you coined it in 1997. :D

nuune   

Nin-Yaaban, soo noqosho wacan sxb, howz ur son and the Navy Pilot, is he still in Iraq smile.gif

What about you, xageed ku maqneyd, Chavez baad la saaxiibtey baa warar nagu soo gaarey halkan, ood ka furdaamisey afganbi lagu sameen rabey dhowr sano ka hor.

war nuune meeshan waan iska hilmaamay ninyahow. sideedii biloodba halmar ayaan xasuustaa ion imaadaa. sxb waa laguu fiicanyahay oo balo majidho. adi iyo jaceylbaro ayaan keliya meesha idanka xasuustaa. maxaa iga danbeeyey?