Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Its Killing me Help(gas)

shyhem   

Mobb deep

Thank you JEsse Ventura on the idea of Having Light Rail..damn I could never imagine driving everymorning with this sick gas price and on top paying $$$$ parking in downtown..

How good is the light rail?Meen i see that sh!t crossing park avenue but i never bothered to check it out.

I'm not big on public transport.Once tried the bus system,lets just say i never used it again.The whole system sucks.I felt like my privacy was violated.I had no control over when and where to go whenever i wanted.

I own a sport car with a v8 engine.The damn thing takes gas like i'm a saudi prince.But i'm not gonna park it anytime soon.Gas is really expensive,but my car is worth the trouble.

I believe, i'm not yet ready to abandon the car anytime soon, no matter how good the public transport is gonna be.

i drive 32 miles each way to work! i drive a camry, yo but lately, i am feeling too!! 60 bucks a weak can bloody raise an african village namean!! around here, its about 2.80 and higher

i just hate some saudi camel jockey putting all my hard earned dollars in his khamis and doing god forsaking shyte with my money!!

i kinda liked stying in la, but i amna move close to work with the honkies!! and walk or walk to work... and worry about fires!! lol...

Nephissa   

Give the environment a break and give your body the chance to burn up some excess energy by walking or biking for reasonable distances.

Come on lets shake that fat off :D

Pacifist   

Almost a year later and gas is even worse damn. :mad: $2.71 on reg not even a plus or premium. Well I got really smart :D and I stopped driving my SUV and my Suzuki Esteem is just doing me right. The other car has been in the parking lot for like ever. $15 a week is the most I spend thanks to economy car. She is my baby love my selveESTEEM :D

No driving around mala yacni

Rokko   

Okeeeeeeeeeey..I'll take back my earlier version of appreciating the LightRail.shidh. Now that I may have to drive to work due to changes na'mean.

SomAmerian Sxb, the Light Rail is awsome and is supperfast but only helps those who work in downtown areas and live near Hiawatha..bloomington/mall areas na'mean..cuz they've got Park 'N Ride, so not only u save gas but the $10+/day or $200 monthy parking contract.

I can't wait til they push for St.Paul one..

As far as Bishaaro's suggestions..tha's faul..now u telling us we're all heavy or what..lol.

I think they answer is get those tinny supper mini..mini..cars I've seen in London..damn those tiny cars..hardly ever get thirsty..

Tuujiye   

Woooooooooooooooooooow

2.79 woooooooooooooooooooooow

I'm crying about 91cent..lol..

and I drive an acord..lol...

wooooooooooooooooooow

wareer badanaa!!!

LANDER   

^^Canadians use Litres while americans use gallons, not considering the currency exchange discrepency, Most american spots actually have cheaper gas than us in relative terms.

i just hate some saudi camel jockey putting all my hard earned dollars in his khamis and doing god forsaking shyte with my money!!
:D

istakhfurullah

Tuujiye   

Waaw Somaliland..I ment Mr lander..tnx man..I Was wrong..

your right they might have it cheeper..

By the way happy Somaliland day..MAY 22......right :D ..aaaaaaaaaaaalriiiiiiite!

Wareer Badanaa!!

Mafia   

For those of you who like bad news,expect anything between $60-$100 per barrel this summer (more expensive than last year). For the gas station, that would mean $3+/g in Minnesota. I traded my loved-SUV for a small Toyota (you won't believe it, but I save $30/per week now on this small car).

BTW my neighboring gas station sells it $1.90/g. I suspected if they sell water, but I save $$$.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Maskax Taabte:

Waaw Somaliland..I ment Mr lander..tnx man..I Was wrong..

your right they might have it cheeper..

By the way happy Somaliland day..MAY 22......right
:D
..aaaaaaaaaaaalriiiiiiite!

Wareer Badanaa!!

lol..thats May 18th broa, get it straight!

btw harvard mafia I think you ment 60-100$ a barrel right or "tangii" as somalis would say.