Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Its Killing me Help(gas)

Pacifist   

salaam

I have a problem. Its seems everyday Gas PRices are going higher and Higher. And it makes me so mad

I have a big SUV 6cylinder and gosh it consumes so much gas i have no more money i spend at least $60 A WEEK ON GAS. itS LIKE $2.30 GALLON

oKY SO AM ASKING DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

PEACE

LuCkY   

Hasna thats one of the reasons why I dont have an SUV now-even though its my favorite-its just too much right now anyways.I have gas probLems but not Like urs,probabLy Like anywhere between $20-25 a week my care is smaLL besides I dont commute aLot now adays.What type is it?Ford?Toyato?Honda?I beLieve some are consume Less gas-I couLd be wrong though.

Ure just gonna have to pray for the best I guess.

OG Moti   

Walahi caJIIB, u want to save the welfare money, and you worried spending it. hey they give u the money to spend, $60 is nothing when it is a free money .. so please spend it unwisely... another solution sell the vehicle and hit the subway... but sister i really feel sorry for you .. it is hard when u pay gas $60 dollars and other people cant even eat.. it is your obligation as a somali memeber to familiarize your self with western union operations and dahabshiil and send the $60 to somalia it will help 3 families.. you can send it trough me and i shall make sure needed people will receive the money.. peace

NGONGE   

Xarragow xanuun ma leh, my dear.

If it’s too expensive, sell the car and walk. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the “pain”.

Blessed   

^^ Allah. I just Love this car. man Sha Allah, Tabaarek Allah :eek: :eek: sm_4_thumb.jpg

Hasna sis.

Can't help ya there. I'm public property. London Transport takes me places :D

sahal   

Hasna don't worry the Saudis promised to reduce the oil price just b4 the election (Nov. 04)by producing more milions of barrels per day; just to increase the winning chance of their BABA george bush :D , so wait until say July :cool: b4 that time use either No.11 bus or public transport :confused: .

Pacifist   

Lucky

.What type is it?Ford?Toyato?Honda?

sweety i have a Honda Passport and yes i don't commute a lot only to school and work..

Og Moti

u want to save the welfare money, and you worried spending it.

no brother i don't get welfare funny though lol

And yes i do familiarize myself with Dahabshil, Almustaqbal and all these little Hawla places,,, We still have family back home> :mad:

Sahal

use either No.11 bus or public transport .

well we don't really have have subways and trains. we have busses and yes they don't got much places and my city well lets just say its big and places are far from each other.

well other choice then waiting for july until saudi helps us

or here comes the Toyota HYBRID

A££ All.

NGONGE: Ishaad ka rida, waryaa. Iigu celi bo. "Xaraggow xanuun maleh".

....as the brother said, if you can't bear it, then drop it. Hit the bus,train etc, babe. it is far better and sociable + security = less accidents etc.

One question though. Do the folks in America know that buying smaller car is more economical and good for the environment? What is with this obsession of everything BIG?

...ignorant US-ers and now the Qaxootis are acting the same. [that was just a joke!]

Nabad.

WingA   

sis, we british ppl would love to pay $2.30 per gallon.. maybe it would be a dream come true for motorists.. we pay £0.80 pence a litre here in england and i miss the cheap gas in the states..

peez..

Senora   

One question though. Do the folks in America know that buying smaller car is more economical and good for the environment?

She's right Hasna...I know those passports look cute....but how about a Honda civic, those are cute too, or a Corolla?....they take up lesser gas and they are better for the environment...But i dont think looking for a new car was an option you were considering, so i guess just hoping and praying that the prices will go down will have to do

Pacifist   

you See winger and geel jire

when i bought my car gas was really cheap

There is no good public transportation in my city no choice but to buy a car.

N.O.R.F   

i have the same problem, i spend about £45 per week on fuel, this works out at about $75 per week. But hey i get it all back at the end of the month ;) . Oil prices are at their highest for some time right now,,,,