Sign in to follow this  
Oromali

OLF Oromo rebels advancing in Ethiopia!! (photos)

Haatu   

Listen Oromali, i've got no problems with the oromo as long as they don't attack native somali towns such as Negele, Harar and Dire Daba. Secaond of all ONLF are busily engaged with the occupiers so stand reassured. REMEMBER --- KEEP OUT OF SOMALI TOWNS. STICK WITH THE OROMO TOWNS.

PS: i noticed their is a sizeable Oromo population in Harar and Dire Daba plus other SOMALI towns, do the oromos claim them???

dude, oromo make up fifty percent of the country, that means all Somalis, amharas, tigres, afars and all others Ethiopians combined

at best equal the oromo population. you shouldn't be here bragging little rag tag militia eating a camel but you should be aspiring to lead that nation.

The closest pple to somalis culturally are oromos and adriis. There are lot of them in la.

However, onlf has done more destructions to amxaar than olf. Even usa admintration recognises them. Check my thread call mr payne in the politics sections. Hell, they do have more recognition than Somaliland!! lool

olf is fighting for their land and not involved in western somalia conflict. However, their limitation is caused by oromos being divided into muslims and christians.

For the haters of somali freedom fighters, all can say is that, plz bleach yourself like MJ so that may be kkk can adopt your azz. lol

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Aboo, afaan oromo ni beytaamii ? ,,, Akam bultee ?

Aboo, Maal barabaad>>??

Originally posted by Cawaale:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Aboo, afaan oromo ni beytaamii ? ,,, Akam bultee ?

Aboo, Maal barabaad>>??
Maalaqee nin qabtee ?

Abtigiis   

Cufan! Naman yaataa! Cufan!

The Oromos are gallant fighters albeit usually for teh wrong causes. The bulk of the Ethiopian army that fought Eritea were Oromos. The same holds for those who fought in Somalia. Now, for the first time Adda Bilisuma Oromo (OLF) is on the ground and they will be closing down on Addis soon. The Oga.den Liberation Front has gone further inside to the eastern parts of the country with the raids of last week (where the military garrisson at Banbas) - near Babile was taken. Ginbot 7 and Amhara Unionists are mounting the pressure from the North. I fear for the Tuggish Woyanne's. Unlike previous regimes,they can't fight this war based in Addis. They may have to go to Makelle and fight back from there.

It is only a matter of time before disguntled Oromo members of the National Army join the OLF enmasse.

I smell Liberation and Victory.

Hawaado Hawaado

Wadanka kii lahaabaa

Walee la wareegi!