Sign in to follow this  
Nameless

Whose got the Best Username on the Forum??

Buubto   

Libaax

Hanagu ciyin oradoo soo ugaaro geela.

I honestly thought libaax san kataabte was a weird name. Now u telling me “Buubto” is a weird name aqli ayaa ku gaartay. Lool

MMA

I knew u weren’t what u nick says. Ur nick should be “aw shaciroole”

Ismahan   

Thanks Libax..... u really made my day... But never ask a lady about her age, don't wanna scare you guys but since u asked I was born in last century....(Wallahi I am serious) wink.gif

Hibo   

Libax sanka tabte, lets just say SouL_LaDy means -- Not Your Average Haliimo.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Hibo   

Yo libaax i like the way u categorized everyone in here....I like that dawg damn everybody got recognized for real... so is all good...Holla

Hibo   

Salaam everyone...

Silent_Guy, LF and LST...thanx, ur votes were much appreciated.

LF: Sorry sis, can't help wit Qawdhan...I've been avoiding him since he chased me through Wembley wit his budh...damn! but the old boy can sprint!! LOL

For best usernames, my vote goes to:

- Oblivion

- RandyMoss

- Kashulty

- Jalaato

I also like the feline names...Kool_Kat and Wildcat7.

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 03-27-2002).]

Hibo   

Aideed: Would it be fair to say i could smell your troubles from the very first time I stepped in to this nomad corner. I've tried to ignore, but to no avail -- the little private hate messages you never failed to send was filling up my PM inbox.

Brother, time waits for nobody - i don't think writing derisive nonsense/dragotory remarks towards a "screen name" is really worth it.

Attack ....Not, B Respectful & Gentle 2 U as Well as Others

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Hibo   

Soul Lady:

It seems that your current state would have a passion to recapture my inner mood. lol, Let's do the adventurous things in private.

To me, you deserve this and that!

hiiiii nomadz;

u see guys i am fighting for my naturalisation, i am still a junior nomad. i'll soon be a full citizen hopefully.

how bout my name, do u think i will win any medals with it...by the way is the person with the best name will get an oscar award mise hadal uun baad meesha ku haysaan....

maca salaama

Hibo   

This place is so full of interesting nicks walaahi. i think 5 is too small.

khaayin dhukur looooooooooooooooooool lord have mercy bro where did U get that?

xoolo nool eeeeeeeeeew.

el nino is cute... reminds me of spanish classes somehow. so does Honesita, i like her nick cos it meant Honest Girl, but she jazzed it up. i just love this girl. (i didn't write dat lol)

lady fatima ...... i just love the name fatima .... its so classy ....! Honesita, don't even thinking about it ..... yeah I know what u are thinking lol

Libaax San ka taabte .... dats real original, its as cute as the character behind it ..... (all right stop kissing ur B... walaalo) !

cwm20.gif

let me know when U wanna go hargaisa .... we'll talk about da expenses and who is paying ........

MMWA - my all time fav. no miskiin tho.

cwm16.gif

Friendly girl sounds soooo sweet cwm20.gif

Fear Allah girl .... man sha Allah

Salaan...

Buubto:

Saas miyaa, hokey hee. smile.gif

Aamina:

Ani maskiin ma'ihi? Iga daa nooh. Bas waaye hadii maskiin ani noqon jinigeey aa soo raranaa hee. Aheey, jinigeey katarbiilka wato wali oo mashiidiyana eh.

Macsalaama!!

Soul-Lady....I see now that I'm not the only one that receives "hate" messages from this CaydiidCuqdadloow Person...But hey sista.... Ha layaabin wiilka....SHUKAANSIGII buu Khalad ka fahmaye!!......Like that Rewaayad... MAGAALO JOOG XUMO! if you know what I mean.... His Insults/hate etc is his Own Weird way of saying he likes you..lol

Where is LST and Jaber when U need them ....This guy needs SHUKAANSI 101 Lessons.. ASAP walaahi

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Ma'salaama