Sign in to follow this  
Nameless

Whose got the Best Username on the Forum??

ONKOD   

I think the coolest names on this foruma are:

*Unixguru

*Illmatic

*El~nino

*Silent_Guy

*A+ or A Plus

Peace!

cwm11.gif

Hibo   

Heey, How about moi?????? The new nomad lady

cwm34.gif

Well, here's my list to name a few:

Macruf_Waryaa_Aqyar

Motor_cycle_cruiser

Libax_sanka_tabte

I like your originality. Good thinking guys.

As for the Nomad queens, forgive me, i don't pay that much attention to your names wink.gif

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Wow, did someone mentioned my name there or?neway,

I like the following, of course starting with me cuz gotta represent me, myself and me again. lol.

Ok, here they go

*Unixguru

*El~nino

*Silent_Guy

*Qaxooti Kombuter Heshay(dan this got me lol)

*Baydan

*LST

for now, got these on top,

CaanoGeel

---------------------

We can get over being poor, but it takes longer to get over being ignorant.

Buubto   

cwm20.gifcwm16.gif How about Buubtoas far as i am concern this name got it all lool cwm7.gif

well my vote goes to

1. Qaxooti kambuter heshay (girl u told the truth waa la heshay) cwm26.gif

2. MMA i don't know about him being maskiin but he is aqyaar cwm19.gif

3. Caano geel (true nomads name)

Hibo   

ooohhhhyeeeaaahhh....really i didn't know i had true fans out there....it's about time i go out and sign autographs....aight i will be at Somali Mall here in Minneapolis tommmorow around 4:00pm (right around caramel coffee)to sign autographs...everyone are welcome...specially mother's y'all can bring your toddlers cuz u know el~nino is for kids...ahhahaha....

aight back to da subject as far as names for real i like everyone's names so far but my top Four are:

1.libaax sankataabte(brave enough to serve as the new somali president)...lol..(u know how that gets)...

2.kashulty(Weird a** Nomad)...

3.ONKOD(weird enough)....

4.CaanoGeel(Got Milk!?)....

------------------

"Life is a test.. u either pass or fail"

Hibo   

Whomever raised this question seems very unfortunate in terms of having few, very unrealistic things to debate, I just don't like to talk about foolprove issues. Let's talk about the real life, the jihad, the politics, the changing time, the lost values of our people, the agony, the hatred imposed on us, the unforgettable lessons they [gaalo] taucht us, and of course the overall misery of our people.

real is real, reality is now in everwhere.

nice-guy   

caydiid...bro we dont have to be seriuos all the time...so lets have a break and talk about names...or maybe u r not happy with ure name....just kiddin.

anyways im gona vote for two sisters tat i found nice and they r...

scorpion sis and ladyfatima

nice-guy   

CAYDIID..bro we dont have to be serious all the time ..so i guess nothing rong with talkin about names...unless u r not happy with ures...just kiddin

anyways im gona vote for two ladies and they r ...scorpion sis and ladyfatima

salaam

Hibo   

nice guy:

i know bro, my name is not that beautifull, so there is no need to exagerate this pronoun that I don't use at all, except when I sign papers under it.

nice-guy   

CAYDIID..bro we dont have to be serious all the time ..so i guess nothing rong with talkin about names...unless u r not happy with ures...just kiddin

anyways im gona vote for two ladies and they r ...scorpion sis and ladyfatima

salaam

Wooow, I didn't know I had the most-liked, most talk-about name on this forum. Let me copy El-nino and thank all of my fans out there. Without you, Libaax would just be an out-law running around chasing goats biggrin.gif.

Salaan...

Libaax-aw-Xuux:

Quit watching too much Oscar gallas. smile.gif Runtii. And speaking of it, did you watch it last night? Oh, God. It was the only night I watched almost all completely. And you wouldn't believe how happy I was by seeing the names Berry and Washington being announced. Especially, when the name Washington being said aloud by that girl Julia Roberts. smile.gif It reminded me how real fan I was wagii banoonigii koobka aduunka ahaa nooh. Walaahi sidii Talyaaniga camal aa u dabaal dagaayi nooh. Oo alaabta isgili oo gacanta ah ku haaye. smile.gif

Buubto:

LoL. Yes, I ain't no maskiin. Rather a wasqaan. I ain't, too, no macruuf or aqiyaar. I am a waawareey. And majnuun. And waryaa too. smile.gif If I was really macruuf, maskiin, aqiyaar guy, I wouldn't have called these names on myself. It is rather the opposite. wink.gif

Aqiyaarta kale, thanks hee. Waa la isku lee yahey nooh. Meeqo Oskar aas heley? Iyaah.

Macsalaama!!