Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

How do.....

How do people describe you when you meet them first, their first impression, whay do they see about you once they get to know you?

When people meet me first they hate me because they think i am arrogant. I am really nice person but quiet, i dont like to talk to peple at the begining thats why they describe me as "kiberley". This really bothers me but once people get to know me they really like me and we get along well.

share your stories...

Girls describe me as shy & interesting dude...as time passes by for some odd reason am ciyaal suuq for them but still charming nevertheless :D

They call me 'aboow heeloow.' :D

First impressions? Hmm... Probably, waa dheertahay lasoo boodaan. They might add, I may guess, that I am reserved too in the initial contact.

As Soomaalida dhahdo, too, barasho horteed ha i nicin. Marka first impressions do matter, but hardly.

Kool_Kat   

Allamagan, yarka shy-ga ah waalagu salaamay...Not so sure about the ciyaal suuqnimo, but charming nevertheless waa sidaa utiri... :D

Abaay Heylay, there are many ways of meeting people for the first time nowadayz - online, on the phone, in person, etc...For many, they may get a different response, but for some odd reason I get the same response 'qof furfuran baatahy' bey yiraahdaan...

Aaliyyah   

Most people get the right impression of me that am in between not too talkative or quiet just in the middle somewhere and nice and loving (ok does it look like am bragging lol)

Koolkat you are that...hilarious and easy going.People are never wrong on their first impression.

Kool_Kat   

^I've been wrong on some of my first impressions on some people...Dad waan arkay aan dhaqaatiir umaleyn jiray oo dhul tirtirayaal igu noqday... :D

Aaliyyah   

now that was hilarious...how come you thought they were doctors? by just looking at them? do you mean you judged them by how they dress and carry themselves lol...girl you were deceived ...what happen after once you realize they were care takers icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

From dhaqtar to dhultirtire was just a figure of speech...Laakiin waan arkay dad wexeyan eheen aan umaleeyay from the way they first presented themselves...Then the more I got to know them, I mean really got to know them, waxey ixasuusiyaan 'maxaan kuu maleeyay, mise waxa igu noqotay...' maah maah...

Castro   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

First impressions? Hmm... Probably, waa dheertahay lasoo boodaan. They might add, I may guess, that I am reserved too in the initial contact.

Ar maxaa is faanisay. Waa dheerahay kulahaa. Adiga matihidoo kaan cafe istaar ku arkaayay asagoo high heels xiran? I say you were no more then 5' 5". :D

I now them are fighting words. lol. Waa ku salaamay macalinka. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

For many, they may get a different response, but for some odd reason I get the same response 'qof furfuran baatahy' bey yiraahdaan...

KK, in qof furfuran tahay miles & miles aa looga jeeda for sure kuma jirtid saan u maleeyey mise saad igu noqotay chatagory. smile.gif

I am very friendly, but a lot of my friends have said I had seemed very unapproachable at first. Usually it is me who approaches the person if I am interested in having her as my friend.

Juxa   

so kuligiin either waad furfurantihiin, or dheertihin, or charming and friendly tihiin

cajiiiiiiiiib

nuune   

^^ Juxa ma ka yaabtey, whatever happened to waji macbuus dhagaxoos macangag wadaad etc, no one is mentioning them.

Those are my atributes when people meet me at first, Juxa ayaana markhaati ka ah