Janna

Love doesn't exist or does it?

Janna   

Love doesn't exist.

L means land of sorrow

O means ocean of tears

V means valley of death

E means end of live

This perception on love was given to me by a stranger from a chatroom. Does it not make sense?

Love is pain, pain leads to death which means the end of life.

On a more realistic approach on love, it is understanding however everyone should be cautious. Surely, we have heard many tragic stories that involved love. Why is love a sad tragedy? Is it not meant to be full of happiness?

Seeing love is known to cause pain. I have denied the exist of love. Is everyone jumping into love at early stages of their life? Is there really one true love for everyone? The average human in their life time is known to love twice.

I don't believe in love because I have heard the negative side of love. Are movies and novels giving us a realistic idea of love? Have they overestimated love? Love doesn't exist in this cruel world, it cannot.

^^R u serious about this Qalanjo? Didn't you hear Ghamiil's verses about love....

لوكان ÙÙŠ قلبي كقدر قلامة

لغيرك ماأتتك رسائلي

Or Cilmi Boodhari's songs about it. Malaha war la'aan baa ku haysee cishqigu dad badan buu laayey. Dadka qaar baa weli u buka! Aniga qudhayduu waayadaan fara kulul igu hayey :D ...adna waxaad leedahay maba jiro.

Warkaa dib ugu noqo gabar. Waa jira i say :D .

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Malaha war la'aan baa ku haysee cishqigu dad badan buu laayey.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if many of these so-called deaths attributed to cishq were, in fact, battles lost to Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Malaria, Cholera or many other communicable diseases as the symptoms would have largely been the same.

I THINK Lexus has just had her heart broken .. and is showing the usual signs of rejecting love .,. well love does exist i think .. well it does for women anyway ... and some men i seen destroyed by love ..

ALexus u still have one chance at love .. use it wisely..

-Lily-   

Love is not to blame, it's how ppl respond to it, some are grateful regardless of how their heart might break, others reject it out right for fear of rejection, some imagine it to be all roses and clouds, some might be lucky or unfortunate depending on what side you are standing, to ever experience it. Either way you cant deny it exists and it certainly isn't for weaklings :D . There are those who hide from the storm and those who ride on the ship's deck.

p.s. I have just found out about this Cilmi Bhodari character, someone care to fill me in?

nemo   

Well could be true but there isn't true love as they call it in the movies.....no pain and only one person in the world for you because as we know women are more populated than the men. So where's the rest of the women going to be with while everyone pairs up? :confused: And example why there is just not one person out there, Allah has allowed the men to marry not one but four.

PS as Waterlily said it's not for weaklings so there is pain after all in love. ;)

^^ Magaceedi i like ur thinking sis, i will do my part by trice-pairing up wit u and another sis ... ( always wanted a girl Down Under on top of the Pommy one )

Naden   

Is there really one true love for everyone?

Yes. At any given time. Forever is a different story; we should fall in love deliberately and if things don't work out for whatever reason, we should cure it by falling in love with someone else. Only the love is true, the object of love can be changed.

Originally posted by Castro:

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if many of these so-called deaths
attributed
to
cishq
were, in fact, battles lost to
Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Malaria, Cholera or many other communicable diseases
as the symptoms would have largely been the same.

^^That may very well be the case (cause of actual deaths), but undeniably love do indeed exist. I don't really know the actual casualties of love, but it sure did cause some! After all good Cilmi left with us what could be termed a poetic diagnosis of love. Adigaa qudhaaduu ku sigay ee waadan malaha is ogeyn adeer :D .

muunad   

love doesn't exist only lust. and no matter what the argument it will lead to that. besides what is the definition of love....longing.....admiration....trust...friend or just confused.

i haven't gotten anything broken but i see all the people who have, so my idea is just be close and trusty of the person and what ever comes of it will regardless wether u choose to call it love or ur luck.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Adigaa qudhaaduu ku sigay ee waadan malaha is ogeyn adeer
:D

Not quite. I actually caught the real bug (latent TB infection). It went away, though, with antibiotics as most cases of love do.

STOIC   

Castro, this morning I was furious with my microbiology professor for telling us (seniors come-on) to make a poster of any bacterial caused disease for extra credit( I need that to bump). I was furious because this made us look like a middle school kids flocking in the stationary aisle of OfficeMax looking for a glue and a poster. Guess what microbe causing disease I choose to animate? If you are guessing a TB, you are right. I had to make a big most wanted poster of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. I will edit it by animating it with “you†Castro. This is what the poster will say….

Most wanted for invading the poor soul of Castro

I am a gram-positive bacterium

Mostly found in “Castro†vicinity

I am rod like non motile

I am treated with antibacterial such as Isoniazid (Ask Castro)

I can be control by Quarantine

I have the ability to disrupt phagosymal memebrane

I am considered acid fast

I transmit primarily by aerosol route

I am just mad with my professor….Or maybe I caught the bug… :D

Why does anyone take people who deny the 'existance' of love seriously? :rolleyes: This is the same as asking if anger exists...no brainer. It's sad because a three year old would know the answer to this question...too much thinking ruins people.

Salaan kaashka iyo laabta ka soo go'day dhamaantiin! :D

See this is how I see it,Death is inevitable maa garatay so if you experience Love(not parental love but a partner/relationaship type one) in it's greatest form in this lifetime then it's all bashbash iyo barwaaqo.Mida kale there are folk that die saying they've never experienced it.Like sister waterlily said some reject it out of fear.

To me it is all in our own individual perception and reception that makes it count.All concepts and experiences in relationships vary and so it is our individual reaction and feelings that determine how we see and accept someone.Say for example I could appreciate and love someone for something that heblaayo B doesnt get you know?

This is just my view but anyways I hope everyone in the Valley of Nomads(SOL) are all good and feeling wonderful Jazakh Allahu Khayran!