Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Picture Illusion

Ibtisam   

Looooooooooooool @ stop flirting wid me! HAhahah Loooooooooooooooooooool hahaha looool :D aalah beerka. I think he was trying everything before market closed. :D

Jim; it is possible... or you guys are just... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Geeljire: No it means stop efing flirting with me. Not only your mind is so corrupted, you're hitting on me?

WTF ? .... walahi i dont even know where to begin .... ma laga roone tahay ninyahow ? how the hell did your twisted mind make my comment to be flirting ??? cajeeb

Malika   

^Ha Ha Ha...Oh My! that trully made me laugh..@stop efing fliting with me..bisinka! astagfirullah.

Emperor   

As for the Picture posted, I only saw 8 dolphins where is the ninth one, is it the small one above the women's private party, it looks more like dark few hair :D

Jacpher   

^ :D

Enough with the comedy Geeljire. You somehow made my reply as a complaint of trolling in this thread. I don't own the site and I am not SOL Muttawa so keep trolling as you wish. I just twisted your words just as you did with mine. But I spice it up a bit for you. No I was not trying to get in your skin. No hard feelings.

BTW, I got this image in email so did my wife. She spotted the dolphins way before I did. It must be a women thing.

Jacpher   

^Dirty men I mean minds work the same way.

Have a lady show you the missing dolphin. Believe me. It won't take her longer than a nano second.