Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Picture Illusion

Ibtisam   

I gave up reading JB topic ages ago, useless fooqol useless. Sorry no more qarxis. I just feel bad for miidad qaladesid!

Malika   

^Ha Ha Ha @ useless fooqol useless, wallahi I am tempted to report him to his bosses,shaqoo laan badanaa wilku..Lol

Lol,Ibti..Geel-jire is a tooting cumaamad dude,its appealing to the unknown target..or could it be the attraction..hehe

Ibtisam   

Looooooooooool, qax qax at tooting cumaamad dude! I head they are a real catch back home, in that case he needs to hop off SOL and hop to Africa. :D

Jimcaale, loool Haha yeah right.

Malika   

^Nah,the appeal is growing here on SOL too..yeap days are gone,when smooth talkers were running SOL..

Jimcaale,okay!

Ibtisam   

REally, where do you see it growing?? hablaah haa naaka ceeyin! redface.gif What are you talking about. OR have they just be fronting when i'm around and chatting to old men on the low low, when i left.

Jacpher   

Explains why women do well in multitasking. Men tend to focus one thing at a time instead of multiple things.

Ibtisam   

Geel_jire, as long as you have your fans, waaxad toontiid kuu shoob to keep them, just don't be too shocked if you see me laugh my head off :D lol

Sorry Jim. ;)

Malika   

Lol..Ibti, hablaahee sheegeysa? am talking about the one Geel-jire has his eyes on..she must be one that will find the tooting cumaamad hot!..Lol

Sorry Jimcaale for the trolling.. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^BUt I don't think she knows, I think been buu kuu dureh, now he is trying to get us to back him up on it! :D

I'm sure she does not know the truth, he told her he was dashing 6 foot4 young stud. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^WEll I thought he was, but adgia igu yidi he is tooting cummad wearing dude icon_razz.gif so now i'm confused, and you are making out to be the bad one!! redface.gif lol.

It is official; Geel_jire market waan kaa xiidin. lol

Jacpher   

Geeljire: No it means stop efing flirting with me. Not only your mind is so corrupted, you're hitting on me?

Ladies: Don't listen to Geeljire. No need to mention any trolling. I was trying to point out why three guys [Adam, Geeljire and I] had difficult spotting the dolphins right away than you two girls. As research suggests, women are good in multitasking. In this case, you girls were doing multi-viewing when the guys are not gifted in that arena. :D Life is never fair.