Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Moment like this..

Nephissa   

Had a "OMG..am I REALLY getting old" moment today when the kid bagging my groceries asked if I wanted assistance out to the parking lot! redface.gif [can I get a big What The Fcuk] - Does he think I'm so old I can't handle two bags of groceries?

'ell, I don't even look as old as I actually am, not that I am old! I have to take ID everywhere, and when mail delivery people come to my door they ask if mom or dad are at home. That is how old I DON'T look. Yet here's this punk insinuating I can't even carry a few pounds of groceries. I looked him dead in the eye, and unleashed my indignant response upon him. "No thanks, I GOT IT" - That ought to put him straight najiska.

Naden   

You should've been nicer to the boy :mad: , sounds like he wanted to do a gentlemanly deed. Besides, if he's a teenager (16 or 17), the mid or late twenties are so far away, you might as well be dead :D .

Buuxo   

lool nephyst, may be he was asking for a reason other than that.May be he thought he could chat you up on the way, since you look so young. why didnt you say war "odaygaygi yuun ku arkin" :D

Nephissa   

Naden, I'm a two-edged sword. ;) Not too ole' to date a 17 year old. But seriously the kid musta been new, cause it doesn't take long to figure who does need help or not. Mise anaanan isku jeedin. :D

Buuxo, LOL.

Naden   

Nephthys, no one is too old to date a 17 year old boy :D . Come to think of it, he could've been cruisin' for a tip also. Works either way icon_razz.gif .

Blessed   

LOl! You know what they say Nephy; dhagar qabe dhulkaa u dhaqdhaqaaqa. lol... kidding.

Sounds like good customer care to me, I wish he worked at my local. I never seem to get help with packing my bags, let alone an offer to have my bags carried to the car.

My local corner shop on the other hand, lets you call your order in and then they deliver to your door. It's fantastic.

Kool_Kat   

Nephthys, far bukto iyo meesheedaa is og...lol

Bini aadan hadii larabo in la caawiyo, wexey lee iyhiin maxaa la'ii caa winaa...Hadaan la caawina, wexey leeyihiin maxaa la'ii caawin waayay...

If that was me, as soon as he says "do u need..."I'll be like "yes yes blease, tankiyuu"...Inuu hadalka dhameeyo maba sugeen...

Waxaan maqli jiray khayrba ha doonan sharba kuuma yimaadee ,,,

Loook now, the poor young boy wanted to help and this is what he is getting as a reward ???

at least you could've said THANKS and move on .... and you calling him najiska ??? come on girl ! ! !

chubacka   

"No thanks I got it" Misskin, he must of thought OMG did I say something wrong?!

Mayb e says that to everyone...new and eager an all dat...I dnt tink He is gonna offer anyone his services now

Even those dat need it :eek:

Lol,Habluhu dhib badnaa. Heedhe,gacan adkidaa? Didnt you know that baggers get paid tips for helping the The weak,frail & cute ladies(old & Young)? :D

This reminds me of habrayasha(hooyeday kaweyn) who insist on calling me Abowe! . War afkeygaba maqabtee,sidaan Abayo udhahaa?