Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Member of the Moment

Rahima   

Ahem CW , I am 10 memebrships older than you :D . I demand that the size of my name be bigger than yours icon_razz.gif , by 10 fold at least.

Waryaa Tuujiye, magaranaayo waxa aad kuhadleysid, but I gotta say, there is no one more qualified to become the qaxooti of the moment, more than you brah. You rockkkkkkkkkkk

LOL@ganging up on you, from all the girls, to single mothers haye, kuligood wey kurifeen during your stay here @SOL haye? You should have called me, I would have stood up for you proudlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, but congratulations on the nomination.

^^^ LooL..Labadaan beri LayZi iyo tuujiye wa is fahmeen...does that mean??.... :D

I'll start rumours now!!...

PS: Tuujiye where is the Show Sxb? I think we should have that show on Cable at least..

Cheers

underdog   

LOL @ progeny of Queen Ma'at Laila of Awfat.

Royalty oo xaal qaado. LST, does Curling Waterfalls have a 'file' on you? Faree kaa haaysaa miyaa. Photos in compromising postions???

900 out of the last 1300 displays. ... another 1578 times in the next 9 months.

Those are some crazy odds...I bet a few bills of my not so hard earned disposible income and bet a MOD re-instatement for the grande empress of a small patch of ancient dirt. :D

Tuujiye,

I wonder what your odds were. 1 in 10,000 and when you got your one it started a whole thread...By the way, there's a small village called LeftNut, ON 15 kms northeast of Ottawa that needs a King, drop off your resume at the local hardware store... :D

lol@small patch of ancient dirt. Oh boy… dad intaana haysan baa hadlaya. Underdog.. weligaa kheyr lama soo noqotid adigu. Go back to your hole caveman. Leave the queen to her queendom. :D

underdog   

Just popped out of my cave to "hunt & gather" before winter hits...I wonder into civilization and lo and behold, someone made you royalty....You know I had to say something...won't be long before the stamp your face on a bill and even the solitude of my cave won't be enough to escape the queen....****shiver****

Odaygii intuu garka salaaxday buu dhahay.."wale adeer hadaa run rabtid anigu waxaan waxaa u aqaan KARAKTER ASANSIINYO"..

:D

waraa ciyaalka xaafada boortiyeeri la'aan ee meeshaan ku heleen ka waran!

isla wareegtooy ma rabaa la dhahay, hada isfaanisooy aa imaatay nooh :eek:

bood waryaa!

adiga filinkaaga eeyaa cunay

jiq aa meesha ka dhigtay nooh'

siisoow aa ku saari lahaa

sanjabiil aa ku siin lahaa

sariir weeyn aa ku seexin lahaa

***shaking his head**

reeer maroodi aa tahay nooh, maxaa ka fahmee

waa sii socdaa ani

Cara.   

^

Xamari just sounds dirty to me Xaaji...

Yes, even the most innocent phrase sounds like an indecent proposition to me, or at least an innuendo...

I love it, of course :D

Originally posted by Xaaji_Faro_badne:

siisoow aa ku saari lahaa

sanjabiil aa ku siin lahaa

sariir weeyn aa ku seexin lahaa

rofl.gif

Waryaa..soco. Wadada i tus.

Pucca   

when was this started?? how is it that an ALIEN gets the spot light?? have i ever been a 'member of the moment'??

:mad: argh!