Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Member of the Moment

Apparently, there is such a thing. And guess who is the current holder? – Mr. Non-existent-humour - Tuujiye. dry.gif

You don’t believe me? Click on the ‘Member List’ option at the top of this window.

How is this chosen? Is it new? Has it always existed?

Jabhad   

The vote was rigged, I tell ya!!

Liibaan, should we do a re-count? Curling Waterfall, this makes SOL more interesting.

Castro   

Right now it's 'boxer' # 4206. It's probably a random number generator function that picks a number between 1 and 10,000. Then whatever user corresponding to that is the member of the moment.

According to our records, Curling Waterfalls was our "member of the moment" 900 out of the last 1300 displays. The system has Curling Waterfalls scheduled to appear for another 1578 times in the next 9 months.

Castro is blocked for the next 630 days.

Tuujiye was chosen “member of the moment†because he recently got married “qudbosiro†style. We felt that was the most “guarded†way we could congratulate our brother without causing chaos among his many wives here.

STOIC   

Libaax, this may sound silly (so excuse). This is the second time i came across the word “qudbosiro " .This past thanksgiving break, i happened to pump into this lady that i know at a wedding.She started telling me about a freind who got married recently .She said that the dude got married through "qudbosiro".The sijui that i was,i didn't understood what she meant.Untill i asked her politely to translate.I guess every day is learning day!

Castro   

LSK: Who's we and what royal family? Think about that over the weekend. When I return on Monday I want a 2000 word essay on it. :D

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

LSK, thats just favouratism!
:D

We call it a "value-added" catering designed to vertically integrate SOL's chain of services and to further strategize for the unparalled distribution of quality content.

Castro, "I want" is an apparent violation of SOL rules.

Castro   

^ :D

Aight. I won't press you further. Definitely not after this:

We call it a "value-added" catering designed to vertically integrate SOL's chain of services and to further strategize for the unparalled distribution of quality content.