Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Where they At?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Saaxiib mudug, garoob ma rabtaa, mise waxaaga gabar lee waaye?

waraa dadka maab habaarka ka daysid!! lolol... thats was funny!! that garoob will swallow him totolly!! u wont even find his lafo!! :D

king_450   

I was wondering where can i go to get me a good somali sister who is educated with great looks..

1st & foremost Mudug you are on the right track,cz you know what women you want "Somali Women" all you have to do is look for it ,since you mentioned you are in Mn, why not look first your neighborhood before you graduate to the "Star buck" ladies that has been suggested by none other than Mr.Rudy.

FatB   

reading this post i didn't no wether to laugh or take this guy seriously?? :confused:

laugh it is :D

Hayat   

Brother have u ever considered thinking outside the box you live in............being a person much committed to seeking knowledge i like the idea of someone yearning to better themself..........considering thats the path you are pointing...........well bro........when i said this line i literally mean........where u are now is not where every somali is.............maybe crossing oceans??

Muhammad   

this nomad is on a quest I tell ya, :D

3 threads on 1 subject in 1 day, he is focused I tell ya.

ps, Mudug welcome to Sol, and a piece of advice, watch your steps man, if you miss one - you'll die 7 times before you even hit the ground. :D

Sahan wacan!

raula   

Waraa adi ma gabdhihii baa kaa badbate..mise u just can't find your choice..mandhow min-YA-BOLIS hadaad ka weydid gashaanti kuu garaabto..meel kale kama heleysid mandhow..so wax aad garate ma ahaan... :D

N'ways I think u are just blind-sided about MINNEAPOLIS..Iam the Queen of DINKYTOWN icon_razz.gif Minneapolis got some mesmerizing sights and venues..and my fav..season..snowtubing,hillslides... :cool: ok get your heavy duty Columbia sportswear Jacket and I will see you at BUCKHILL icon_razz.gif

so where are the irrestible sisters that you seem to avoid..NORMANDALE? CENTURY COLLEGE? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif hehehehe

Mudug   

Not at Century... Not at Normandalle.... but he chicks i am talking about attend my School Metropolitan State Uni.... really is just not that i can get them but they are not my type... so i don't want to waste their time or my time you feel me.... so holla at your boy so i can break down the ice Ms. DinkyTown

haye, minneapolis aa u soo dhacday yaaah

come to the cajiin place right behind shabeele

garoob mareykan aa kuu haayaa. Make up lee ku qabo, dirac somali mall 24, bulukaati, Faras ee u ekaanee next university party!

haye..isoo gali nooh

Mudug   

lol.... haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa.. waraa farabadne dhibka jooji.... caadi matihid walaahi you killing me dawgggggg wallaahi qosolkaa iga dhameesay saaxib

Tuujiye   

loool...rudy walaahi your funny man...

lol..hey have u tried walmart!! lol.. ok, if u dont find nothing there, i would like to sell you my sista! here he qualities: just sent me 2grand and she all yours!

-she hate faraaxs, dont worry, we go the vaccine

-she been going to jr college for the last 4 yr.

-she gets up midday.

-she is jobless.

-her gal friends disappear in a week.

-shes allergic to kitchens.

-her libarary is starbucks and the mall.

you might wanna take an insurance policy on her! just an fyi. other than that, shes all good!

..loooooooooooool..

Wareer Badanaa!!!