Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Pirates Attack US Cruise Liner 100 miles from Somalian Coast

I'm sure you guys heard by now that "pirates" attacked a US cruise ship. The press and coppers are not saying who the pirates were and trying to avoid saying that they are Somali because of the lacking evidence.

We all know that they are Somalis, who got tired of jacking people on land so decided to travel 100 miles to attack this ship. However the underlining problem is all too obvious. How can peace be established in Somalia when people can do what they want when they where they want?

Sooner or later the West is going to try and do to Somalia what they arleady have done to Iraq and are planning to do to Iran, Syria and the rest of the Middle East. Why? Because all these countries harbour "terrorists" who are just waiting to bomb the US and co.

Krupt33   

Good point but the thing you gotta understand is that somalis are not terrorist. They weren't trying to blow up the ship they were just looking to rob. I dont know wheather you saw the pirates on tv or not but these were some young men and I bet they were looking for a way out. These young men were our age when the war started and they grew up on guns soo rob ppl to get by cuz that all they know and everyone knows there are not jobs soo that is their only way of getting some money.

Baluug   

The point is that Somalis aren't just attacking each other anymore,they're attacking people from other countries,and it won't be long before someone gets fed up with it and decides to "free" Somalia

*coughBushcough*

This might be,in my opinion,what Somalia needs,because they can't just keep making up a new government every few years and keep fighting like there was no effort at making peace.

I see this as a good development that our advancement for dagaal iyo dhib has gone far places like 100 miles into the ocean. Why can't we all be happy about it, because its better to guard our cost from the illegal activities by the foreigners, be it american or others. I think we need such people who volenteer for great tasks for the country. At least that will prevent further deterioration for our seas, especially from nuclear wastes.

Soo ma fiicnaan laheyn in qabiilkeena uu qaaraan nooga aruuriyo sidii loo difaaci lahaa badda iyo shirkadaha xaalufinteeda ka shaqeynayo, intii maalin walba aan qaaraan iskaga qaadi laheyn reer habel aan iska reebno oo xoolohooda dhacno? Every attempt to attack foreign vessels is saving ourselves from bloodshed among us.

Waxaan ku taliyay howshaas in lasii abaabulo, hadaan ahay odaygii beeshana, waxaan idin daba dhigay duco sidii aad ku difaaci laheydeen xeebaha dalka iyo jiritaankiisaba. :D

Actually, the current wave of pirate activities in Southern Somali coast has political overtones to it.

Not only had the cycle of attacks increased, but some new and potentially dangerous twists have taken place in the pass two or three months.

1. WFP (World Food Pragramme) ships were attacked - a first in the 15 year old Somali civil war

2. Cruise Liners were attacked in International waters - also a first

Previously, the pirates were limited to the Somali economic zone, but now they seem to be very sophesticated and organised. And they are using highly advanced boats in high seas.

Unprecedented increase in piracy attacks off Somalia

STOIC   

I was waiting for the Colts game with the company of my "gaalo" freinds when an ABC anchor flashed the Somali news on the airwaves.This made my fun time uncomfortable :mad: .Where is the appointed Somalian inutile government? why don't they save us and the world from this malefactors?

PS My fair "Brady" went home last night looking up the sky :D

^^Yes, I have some big proves; the pirates were from my Qabiil. you know sister how my qabiil always becomes the first to show others new nitches. It seems we're quite gifted among the somalis in knowing where the next wars rest on the future of our battered nation. I guess, our kaabo-qabiil's far-sighted plans had realy envisioned such a mastermind tactics to scare the heck of those criminal vessels on our seashores. Our proud burcad are doing this business on behalf of the our recovering nation, and of course, in defience of that disabled government in Jowhar. :D

Lake   

Originally posted by OneEightSeven:

Sooner or later the West is going to try and do to Somalia what they arleady have done to Iraq and are planning to do to Iran, Syria and the rest of the Middle East. Why? Because all these countries harbour "terrorists" who are just waiting to bomb the US and co.

No they wouldn't do that, Why? because by attacking somalia it will be a useless cause to them..They don't have anything any reason to attack them, there is simiply NO benefit of doing so..(no resource to go after, no oil, no nothing)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

We have no proof if the Pirates are Somalis or not. I am obviously leaning towards not, but if you have proof, bring it.

attack21.jpg

at1.jpg

skrov1.jpg

Castro   

^ Stupidh niggas driving around in a silly row boat giving us all a bad name. May they all die a horrible death. Amen.

Crazy Faraxs Indeed.Sailing in such seas with such vessels. smile.gif

Walle they are Greedy Goons.

Admin:Dee Waxoo dhan Miyaad Xaaqday?? What was that saying again about the UL that was intended for the Weer got the fox(Or something along them lines) :D