Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saving Money

NGONGE   

^^ Warya. Don't post any dahab related stories when you're talking about my FEMALE offspring (you never know who might be reading this, lets not give them ideas).

Juxa   

odayga dhib baa heesta next discovery will be SOL! then the dahab topic.

he would be getting another job to provide for the dahab demands

Baluug   

I know a great way for me to save money, now if I just follow through on my Ramadan goal of quitting amoking, I'll be in great financial shape. Make du'a for me people, I'm gonna need it!!

Originally posted by Faheema:

^
Che
, you might be jesting but opening a Coffee shop is a highly profitable business, there's a lot of cash out there for the taking...And you can drink as much of it as you want
smile.gif

I don't wanna be too wired, never consume the product you are selling, but you are right-hippy little place in Harvard Square or anywhere in the city Cambridge would bring good money.

Reer Landhan and Toronto,Do you have "restaurant week in London?

BOSTON RESTAURANT WEEK

BostonChefs.com's Unofficial Guide to Boston Restaurant Week wants to makes sure you Summer Restaurant Week. There are over 200 restaurants in and around Boston participating this time around so start planning now. Scroll down for the list of restaurants to check out menus and make reservations.

www.restaurantweekbo ston.com

Miriam1   

That's good...with tim hortons around the corner from the office and a really great restraunt right smack in the middle of our lobby - I really find it hard not to spend money - argh