Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

random pics

Cara.   

A woman looking at a good looking man: Ho hum.

A woman looking at a good looking man with a beast of prey on his head or by his feet or slung over his shoulder: Mmmm, tasty...

It's just that our endorphin glands are more discerning...

Indeed..

Boys it looks like the secret/verdict is out.. you wanna be admired as the kaptan then you gotto act like the kaptan.

points awarded for your prey's

1. Size - ideally its bigger than you

2. Teeth - a combination of number, sharpness and denstity

3. Fear factor - the more likely that there wont much of you left to walk back, the more kudos

4. Pose - having killed it, you must be able to fling it on and carry it like its nothing while being being hot off the catwalks of Milan

5. Finally, lets not forget the eyes - they must convey a cross between - trauma, passion and blood lust.. essentially she must constantly feel unsure of whether you want to carry on her shoulder or give your father 3 sons to be proud of.

random pictures continued ....

You can't touch the monitor with your dirty hands. I have it locked in a box. There is no such thing as ergonomics here.

cafe.JPG

an internet cafe in Mogadishu.

lol, i've seen these before in india, they are oracle boxes ... you look deep and all your want shall be realised .. pretty cool

I used one of those in Dubai of all places; I couldn't see comfortably. Those chairs look like they could harm your matako; bit like the one I'm sitting on. Hmf.