Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

VHE Movement, want to join up?

Paragon   

I want to introduce you all to a peculiar movement that, considering the cowardness of some of us, may come across as shocking. Here is this movement's logo:

vhemt.gif

I am sure you want to know what VHEM stands for. Well, it stands for Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. This is a movement that wants you to sumbit yourself, voluntary ofcourse, to be made extinct. You see, humans, as mentioned in the Matrix movie, are a 'virus', spreading out on the world and eating up all its resources. The problem here is, there are other inhabitants in the world who have their own 'instrinsic values' to be alive, not because of their usefulness to humans. So, if we continue as were are doing currently, our parasitic tendencies will consume everything and all things in the world.

What is the solution? To make human beings become extinct slowly (like the endangered species?). Of course, we can do this faster if large number of people would volunteer to commit mass suicide . But that being close to impossible, unless you are their cult leader, humans would have to die out as quickly as possible on their own. They just have to give up seeking medical help with diagnosed with serious illnesses and also, when injured, let themselves die out, for the sake of all other living and non-living creations of this world.

Any questions?

For more information, click ' HERE'. Don't worry, by clicking on the link you are not signing your death warrant. First, the VHEM wants to convince you before they try anything else :D .

chubacka   

Are these ppl crazy?

They want ppl to stop having children, then die themselves so erm...wots the point who should we preserve the earth for if their aim is for it to be empty?

Paragon   

^^No no no, Chubaka. The world is not going to be empty! Think of all the other species that would be saved as a result of voluntary human extinction! Millions, literally. They would carry on living and planet earth would get the chance recover from all the damages brought on her by the humans.

You see, we are not so important smile.gif . We are not the only creation in the world...and so we are better off gone. Other creatures have a moral right to live too, but as human conducts show, they would die out if we continue to live. So, to save millions of species, why not extaminate only one trouble-some species, us. :D

^us, troublesome? Have u seen what carnivores get up to? -)

We are part of the whole, our absence could have a negative impact on the balance of things too.

Paragon   

What positive role do we possibly play? smile.gif I will give you the chance to represent the human race. I trust that you can advocate? ;)

Paragon   

Lol, if the elite doesn't represent the rest of the population, who would? Sorry, you put yourself there (elitism). Now, step up and lets hear it lady... ;)

Paragon   

The prosperity of all other creatures is enough natural appreciation. You don't need to be told 'I appreciate you' rather other expressions matter.

chubacka   

Why do ppl assume everything will be perfect without humans?

That the `other creatures` will live in utopia?

They couldn't survive without us...look at the dinorsaurs how long did they last?

Since we can't ask these creatures we are voluntarily killing ourselves off for what they think I think we should do the only human thing and have as many children as possible and live as long as possible so we can protect mother earth for as long as possible before global warming kills everyting.

Whose with me?

Well, really look at the options.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Paragon:

Lol, if the elite doesn't represent the rest of the population, who would? Sorry, you put yourself there (elitism). Now, step up and lets hear it lady...
;)

I'm already a step up. Xagee igu wada? :D

I lack the common touch required to represent the average mortal. I'll leave it to you- though you seem to be advocating for human extinction- are you an acacia tree? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

Lol, acacia tree? Of all the creatures, you'd love me to be acacia tree? Well, that does it! All the more reason to make humans extinct.

You want some kirishow-mirish? It'll sure bring you down one step from your high ladder :D .