Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Hmph.....Grrr!!

Malika   

Naxaar those pictures are almost too pain ful to look at..

FB and Haneefah, LoL..just reminancing a once upon a time!.. icon_razz.gif:D

Well, the third one for me ,,,, nothing can beat the feeling near the beach when it is all cloudy ,,,,,,, have another look bal:

n3421842_36622912_9553.jpg

those pics are from the Seychelles faynuus and Malika. Even though its right next to Somalia, its saddly one of the most expansive Islands to vocation. But i read that Garaad Maxamuud Ali Shire decedents leave there so at least there will be few half malis if go there.

Malika   

Isseh,that beach look too touristy and dirty....must be Mombasa.

Naxar, Seychelles is beautiful,had been one of my fav places of all times.I would love to see those small island on the coast of Somalia..How do they look toloow?

Oz   

2397705995_f158f7fdbc_m.jpg2398537204_72ffef6022_m.jpg2397705739_1d5fff876a_m.jpg

The above pictures are of the beauteous Indian ocean. Under the big red umberalla is me with friends. It's a ritual for my friends and I to visit this particular beach side every summer. The older Somali generation residing in Australia tell me it reminds them of beaches in Somalia.

Baluug   

I haven't seen a beach since I moved from B.C. when I was 7. Them beaches are lookin' mighty fine....