Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Strange, Weird, Dumb Laws--And You wouldn't Believe it

Salaan...

These are some wacky laws that do exist in some countries on this world. Some are really, really beyond the description of being wacky and bizarre. Yet, they do exist and are enforced laws. Oh yeah, some did exist and are ancient laws; and they aren't imposed laws anymore, however they are still laws that should be respected.

Oh, enjoy. And heed this, it is no joke. They are REAL laws.

Thai Laws:

• It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear {they are kidding, right? No jaamac would leave without his cali falaax}.
  • You must wear a shirt while driving a car {I don't know why, though}.

Singaporean Laws:

• Failure to flush a public toilet after use may result in very hefty fines {head this, boys. If you ever visit Singapore, never forget this}.
  • It is illegal to pee in an elevator {if you ever encounter Jameekans dhalinyaro, tell that law; those who live in Koronto know them very well}.
  • The sale of gum is prohibited, but any person can chew it. :D

French Laws:

• Between the hours of 8AM and 8PM, 70% of music on the radio must be by French artists.
  • An ashtray is considered to be a deadly weapon {if hashtariig is that deadlier, what about cigarettes?}.

Australian Laws:

• Children may not purchase cigarettes, but they may smoke them {this is finer than that French law above}.
  • It is illegal to walk on the right hand side of a footpath.

English Laws:

• A bed may not be hung out of a window {oh yeah, you can say that some idiot who is moving, trying to think wisely, can try to do this}.
  • It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance {or so it has BEEN}.
  • It is illegal to leave baggage unattended {who will, legally speaking, will leave his goodies unattended}.
  • Committing suicide is classified as a capital crime {yeah, if only the suicider person survives, though}.
  • Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow {centuries old you may call. But does this still exist? Or this really shows how Englishmen really hated their fellow Scots?}.
  • Destroying or defacing money is illegal {oh, yeah. How rich this person might be to do this}.

Chinese Laws:

• To go to college you must be intelligent {or should we say, intelligent ENOUGH. Adduun mucjisadiis lee}.

Swiss Laws:

• It is illegal to flush the toilet after 10 P.M. if you live in an apartment {where are Reer Dixon? Oh, they are in Koronto, not in Switzerland, LoL.}.
  • A man may not relieve himself while standing up, after 10 P.M. {Aha??!! :confused: }.
  • If you forget you car-keys inside the car and you leave the car open, you will be punished {oh, yeah, only babuur qanax eh}.

Moroccan Laws:

• Anyone in company with someone who possesses narcotics, even if they are unaware that their companion has them, can be tried for the same crime {WooooooW!! :eek: Give me a break}.

South Korean Laws:

• Traffic police are required to report all bribes that they receive from motorists {this is so funny, maan}.

Italian Laws:

• Striking someone with a fist is considered a felony {if it isn’t felony, what EXACTLY it is then? Oh after all, it is a fist. Better say you can't have your hand}.
  • A man may be arrested for wearing a skirt {in Talyaaniga, you can’t wear MACAWIIS in public. Oooooh, maaan}.

Canadian Laws:

• Citizens may not publicly remove bandages { I didn’t know this. Bas waaye, Canadian maba noqoyaani nooh}.

Dutch Laws:

• It is legal to smoke pot, buy it, or have less than 5 grams with you {rejoice, Cocaine people and your marijuana partners. Faarax, noo. Jaad is banned in that country, but you can smoke some pots smile.gif }.

Danish Laws:

• Attempt to escape from prison is not illegal, however, if one is caught he is required to serve out the remainder of his term {how easy, fellas}.
  • No one may start a car while someone is UNDERNEATH the vehicle {maan, this is getting funnier}.

American Laws:

• In Utah, first cousins can marry, but only after they're 65 years old {now, u sheeg faarax iyo caasho inee tan soconeynin}.
  • In Utah, birds have the right of way on all highways {perhaps, we need the definition of a ‘bird’}.
  • Training a bear to wrestle is a felony in Alabama {gees hadii tahey bo samee horta}.
  • In Delaware, it's illegal to sell perfume as a drink {yaa marqaansan oo barfuun sharaab u maleeyo?}.
  • In Ohio, it is illegal for more than five women to live in a house {now, xaliimiyaashiin iskaabulo Ohaayo ku dagan ogaada hee taas icon_razz.gif }.
  • In New York, the penalty for jumping off a building is death {yeah, this works perfectly if the person ‘tries’ to jump, but didn’t or if the person jumped, but lived enough to face the charge}.
  • A recently passed anticrime {in Texas} law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed [perhaps, Mr. Bush forwarded and legislated this law while he was the Governor of that State}.
  • In West Virginia, it is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs.
  • In Louisiana, you may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant {hadii xariif iyo geesi tahey, samee bo :cool: }.
  • In Maine, You may not step out of a plane in flight. :eek:
  • In Maryland, it's illegal to take a lion to the movies {yes that means a lion can’t be your best friend to have a fun and take to a theatre}.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

:D MMA brother wallahi you such a crack up... Let me enlighten you up a little bro smile.gif

First of all you were right about the first rule which was, children may smoke cigarette but can not purchase it...However the second rule does not exist, there is no such as it's illegal to walk on the right hand side of the footpath in Australia. It’s really stupid law, since now I analyzed it and actually thought about it...what if the milk bar is situated on the right hand side of the footpath or even your house... Weird huh

By the way where did you get this information from?

salaamz

Hibo   

:D MMA brother wallahi you such a crack up... Let me enlighten you up a little bro smile.gif

First of all you were right about the first rule which was, children may smoke cigarette but can not purchase it...However the second rule does not exist, there is no such as it's illegal to walk on the right hand side of the footpath in Australia. It’s really stupid law, since now I analyzed it and actually thought about it...what if the milk bar is situated on the right hand side of the footpath or even your house... Weird huh

By the way where did you get this information from?

salaamz

Hibo   

MMA you are Comedian..lol

Most craziest Rules Exist in USA..like The utah one, Ohio and so on..But i guess you are missing more USA Rules..i like the Texas One..that explains why Bush was the Governor of Texas back then..and now is the Presdident of USA..all i can say is..God Help America..They need all the Help they can get..lol.

P.S.BTW South Korea Lost Today but almost made it to the Finals.

Viva Brazil

nuune   

i knew already that MMA was a total shactiroole,kabax waxaa ku waydiihaa sharciyada soomaliya kajiri jiray manoosheeginoo,

i remember one somali law that says when a young women is due to be married,she must shave her head off, yacni si jeega xiir camaleeti noo. ladies would remember this more than i do!!!!

peace homer.jpg

loooooooooool looooooooooooool dang it MMA that was some serious shit, ehehehehehe i just cann't stop laughing here, thanx a lot for posting this.

p.s. nice to see u back again dude, peace.

Ariadne   

lol those were funny but theres alos this one bylaw in I think Idaho a small town there.

You can be fined for not smiling ... :D

American Laws:

California

In Pacific Grove, City Ordinance #352 makes it a misdemeanor to kill or threaten a butterfly.

In Ventura County, California cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit.

Florida

In Sarasota, Florida it is illegal to wear swimwear while singing in a public place.

Washington D.C.

The only acceptable sexual position in Washington, D.C. is the missionary-style position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.

Ohio

In Ohio, it is illegal to advertise beer if you are wearing a Santa Claus suit, or if you are a dog.

Massachusetts State Laws

Mourners at a wake may not eat more than three sandwiches.

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.

An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.

Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.

It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.

Quakers and witches are banned.

Bullets may not be used as currency.

In Boston Massachusetts :

It is illegal to play the fiddle.

Two people may not kiss in front of a church.

No more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.

Anyone may let their sheep and cows graze in the public gardens/commons at any time except Sundays.

It is illegal to eat peanuts in church.

In Marlboro City Massachusetts

It is illegal to buy, sell or possess a squirt gun.

One may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.

Macalin   

this is most dumbest of all!

In Maine, You may not step out of a plane in flight>> DUH!~~

MMa..duqa.nin waalaan..maxaa nin fudud aa tahay..rageedi lakin.sxb isoo xariiri..sxb muuse waaya yaa(keep it on the DL)

Lolol@MMA, that was funny stuff bro! I liked the one in texas(give your victims 2wks notice)..I am sure most criminals to too lazy to do that! but then how about if they change their mind? and then again and again..they will lose their credibility, right? .

Salaan...

Aqiyaarta, idinka aaba ila fahanteen. Ar some of you did ask me where I got these eccentric laws from. Oh, just the next door yaqeey. Yeah, www.dumblaws.com And hoorah, you are there. There are so many of them on that site.

Nuune:

Abaa waa camiranee yaah. bonk.gif Ebidkeey ma maqlin naago timaha loo xaabinaayo oo basayuul dirito laga dhigaayo. Sharcigaas intuu ka socdaa? Ar tuuladii aa ka socotey aa waxaas ka dhici jireen aa filaa. yay.gif LoL.

Macsalaama!!

Buubto   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

MMA

That is funny & interesting as well lol. got one question for u thought about the Australian law Qoute "It is illegal to walk on the right hand side of a footpath". uuuum that even don't exist. wonder if they meant it is illegal to drive car on the left handside. That is the only thing i could think of. as for walking right handside of the footpath is legal & i do it every day lol ;) . Nice stuff though icon_razz.gif