Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Did this dude just put me in the same category with
Juma
? Ninku wuu i dhali karaa, I tell ya

Flattered are we then..?

Foxy   

Well well....the early 90's were a nasty ones were'nt they?...well atleat for some of us wHO WERE THROWN OUT Of their own countries due to different tribes and so forth...to cut a long sroty short....

early 91's moved from so called somalia to middle east( even though hated damned arab's guts as I grew up, found out they were okey to co-exist with rather than somalis)

came with first existance with the netscape or internet around late 90's...some time around 98...while in higher education somewhere in the western format of higher paid education.....

Unfortunately I tend to have missed on those all that have gathering spaces on the earlier nomads/years/era that might have gathered on in an info or two on where( earlier Nomads) might have buggered off to.. to say the least Am a late bloomer...the cyper space started a;; for me in the late 2003 and beyond

cheers......

1991, I was starting primary school here in Aus. I had a vague understanding of the war. I remember watching news reports with my parents and asking what a "warlord" was amongst other things.

Sky   

I was fleeing my country as a young toddler from Mogadishu to Kismaayo. Stayed in the crowded Kismaayo till that city was invaded. Will never forget that period in my life. The rest is history. But discovered the Internet in '97.