Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Child Bride Set Free.

Wait!

What happened to the original topic?

Why did You guys(& Ngonge) divert the topic?

Pro greek man? Pro grown men marrying off kids?

Someone answe me please

raula   

^^^Iam wondering the same as well :rolleyes:

BOB-waswahili walinena maneno mengi hunyoa meno(coined methali :D ) icon_razz.gif ume apologize tayari si lazima uwainamie vichwa kubwa :( sare na endelea na mastori zako kijana.

Anger

When the raggedness of anger

Makes you hate all of the day

Then the words that come most easily

Are not those you should say.

David Keig

source

Bob, forget about it. I haven't. ;) Someone needs to hold on to the memory- for the sake of completion, that's all. icon_razz.gif

Orgilage, laf orgi dhuunta ku istaagtey ee how come u haven't defended me?? The number of times I have come to your aid. What's up with these Somali men? Don't know when they're being helped and don't know when they should show some support. :D

Quusoy quduro, whatever that means though it sounds relevant and just the kind of thing u Somali blokes might get. Lord, dhib badana.

Sherherazade said

Orgilage, laf orgi dhuunta ku istaagtey ee how come u haven't defended me?? The number of times I have come to your aid. What's up with these Somali men? Don't know when they're being helped and don't know when they should show some support

sis i would have supported you but Bob beat me by apologising first to you and since he was apologising i thought maybe I shouldn't carry on with it.Be sure though i've got your back!!!!!!.