Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Child Bride Set Free.

BOB   

Germany - A court in Germany on Tuesday annulled the marriage of a 22-year-old Greek man and his 11-year-old bride.

The man, who now faces charges of child abuse and rape of a minor, claimed he and the girl had been issued a valid marriage licence in Greece last August.

When he recently sought German recognition of the purported marriage licence in order to qualify for tax benefits, stunned authorities contacted local police and child-welfare officials.

The "bride" has now been placed in a shelter for abused children.

PS. an 11-year-old today and tomorrow it's going to be a 3 year old bride, what is this world coming to? Subhannah Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Where did you get this "news" from, saaxib? I see no link, no mention of any news outlets, nothing! Some people might accuse you of making the whole thing up, saaxib. Not I, of course, I completely trust you, Bob. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Where did you get this "news" from, saaxib? I see no link, no mention of any news outlets, nothing! Some people might accuse you of making the whole thing up, saaxib. Not I, of course, I completely trust you, Bob.
:D

No one cares about the authenticity of articles posted here like you do Ngonge lol... good going saxib...

Bob... I trust you too man.. but those "ppl" who are accusing you of setting the whole thing up want to see some sort of a proof before we lash the greek man :D:D

Where did you get this "news" from, saaxib? I see no link, no mention of any news outlets, nothing! Some people might accuse you of making the whole thing up, saaxib. Not I, of course, I completely trust you, Bob.

You dont sound too trusting there ngonge otherwise you wouldnt have doubted him in the first place :confused: :confused:

Not everyone here is preparing his thesis like you and needs to have a glosaary section with sources etc.Give us a break man life is too short.

NGONGE   

Seems as if I was as subtle as a sledgehammer there, eh?

Orgi, it should be important to you, saaxib. There are such things as intellectual properties and copyrights you know. Some websites on the net would delete any article, piece or bit of news if the author (or poster) didn’t specify clearly where he got them from or provide a link. Many websites get sued for such behaviour because some guy posted something with no link whilst arguing that life is short!

In any case, I was not “accusing†BOB of anything; I was merely teasing him into providing a link to the source of the story.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

action jackson yeah it is what it says maybe you need glasses besides if you dont watch you'll be Kojak soon
:D:D

So you like orgies eh??? daamn.. with how many partners though???