Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Child Bride Set Free.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

use your imagination pal
:D:D

shiit.... i thought the Greek man was sick enough.. didnt know we had one in our forum..

BTW.. do you claim them on your tax benefits too?

Femme fatale thanks for sticking up for me sis.Action jackson Kojack listen man you should learn your Somali 'cos if you did you would have known that Orgilaqe means Goat Swallower.I wanted to see just how ill you are and brother you need some serious medical attention

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Some people might accuse you of making the whole thing up, saaxib. Not I, of course, I completely trust you, Bob.
:D

If you are not "Accusing" me of fraud then I don't care what anybody else in here thinks of me because they don't matter to me as they mean nothing to me, in fact less than nothing!

but as fate would have it "Miss Post Police" here already beat it to me and cleared the air on my behalf but I wonder why did she have to bother herself with answering the Q for me since she isn't the one who posted the topic? she should've waited until i claimed it was "My Work" and then Boom....humiliate me and rip me to pieces which seems to be her favourite past time!

anyway I guess now you know Mr Ngonge that BOB is a legit and far from a fraud but if this girl hasn't spoiled it for me I would have never ever explained where I got the story from as I owe an explanation to nobody in this world but my creator.

Peace, Love & Unity.

PS, Abedi Pele is far better than Jay Jay Okocha will ever be. ;)

Action Jackon, easy man Orgilaqe is a legitimate and original Somali name unlike Yours and Mine and it is not Orgy but Orgi. :cool:

bob mate that girl u r referring 2 just did u a favour...and for ur information that girl has a name (sheherzade it what she likes to call her self)..i think u should appereciate what the sister did 4 u :(

BOB   

Originally posted by Jilaato_Cambo:

bob mate that girl u r referring 2 just did u a favour...and for ur information that girl has a name (sheherzade it what she likes to call her self)..i think u should appereciate what the sister did 4 u
:(

You are absolutely right my wise sister, I admit I was harsh on the sister when I know I shouldn't have and I will personally apologize to her when she comes online Insha Allah and I hope she will accept my apology.

I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful son of my Mother but it is just that I don't explain myself to every man and his dog and I wish she had done the same, which is the greatest favour anybody can ever do for me but still that doesn't give me the right to be Rude to her or to anybody else in here which is why i am on my knees asking the sister to 'Forgive Moi'. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

If you are not "Accusing" me of fraud then I don't care what anybody else in here thinks of me because they don't matter to me as they mean nothing to me, in fact less than nothing!

Calm down, Bob! This is not about what people think of you or even “explaining†yourself, saaxib. Like I already said, this is about following accepted cyber etiquette.

I didn’t want to come across like a schoolteacher and TELL you that it’s WRONG to post information from other sites/ people without acknowledging the sources. I thought hinting at the idea would have been enough. It made me chuckle to watch you taking it seriously and proceed to fight shadows, saaxib.

It is a fact of Internet life that many sites, news agencies and people do not approve of their material being taken without a link to their own site being posted and acknowledgment of the originator/author of the piece. You’ll be surprised (if you don’t know already) of the number of sites that were sued because of such lazy (or uninformed) acts.

The least that some sites would do is to report the offenders to their own ISP and the service will be withdrawn. This is a serious matter, saaxib. Whether you explain yourself or don’t does not matter to me, however, in due time you will find that even the administrators of this site will start censoring posts with no links. It is the way things are these days.

Copyrights and intellectual property are serious issues and should not be taken lightly.

PS

I can’t see past Jay Jay, man. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Calm down, Bob! It made me chuckle to watch you taking it seriously and proceed to fight shadows, saaxib.

Allah Hooyooy, so I cracked huh? redface.gifredface.gif .

Naaaah Sxb, I am not here to fight with anybody in fact I am here to put a smile on these Nomads' faces that is why I interact with any one and every one without a problem because at the end of the day this is nothing but a "Cyber" and it will be childish of me to take it seriously and i am an adult man and we all go back to our lives right?and talking about lives, I only got few hours remaining before I go home to my Beloved who's prepared for me the best & the greatest Dish there is and you can come along if you want to because after all "My House is Your House".

I got you Sxb,that is why I acknowledged my blunder in the first place and apologized but DANKIE anyway.

Abedi Pele Without a Doubt.

PS. ORGILAQE, 1 Luv My Brother,I Appreciate that. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Yaab iyo fajac.

Humiliate and rip to pieces. When? And whom? You?

:eek:

I was helping you out. Next time I'll leave you to the wolves and let them rip you to pieces. You're apologising for being harsh but not for having said what you did.

Why don't you tell us what this is really about, Bob?

BOB   

sheherazade,

if i didn't apologize for what i did then i am doing it now "I AM SORRY,I AM SORRY, I AM SORRY"

is that good enough or do you want me to continue?

and about the wolves, there is no bigger and badder wolf than me but that doesn't mean i don't need your assistance as i am not here most of the time but to show you my appreciation for your support i will take you to Bob Marley's 60th Birthday gig on 6th February down in Kingston,all expenses paid, how about that? smile.gifsmile.gif .

Once again..I am Sorry and i hope you accept my apology and forget about the whole thing as it wont happen again Insha Allah.

PS. i could have edited the whole thing but i don't think that would have been such a good idea as it might have made things even worse which isn't.

Peace, Love & Unity.