Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Pictures of L.A. Sool!

Aaliyyah   

ME LOOL@ waxba iskam qaad. walaal somali oo dhan aa waxba iska qaadin, 16 sano aa xuruub ahliya lagu jiray, maxay iska qadeen? waxba dabcan.

wa salaam

Aaliyyah   

dont worry sis somalia at large is at peace. u shouldnt worry for yr personal safety. i dont know abt dat hawd, bt everyone dat goes back home comez back all safe. ofcourse allah yaclam what would happen to us, wixi alle qadaray way dhacaan sax. so enjoy yr vacation.

wa salaam

Me....Sad about Qabiil wars...These people are pratically brothers. I guess it is way it always been. Over-all very good natured people, but Af-adag people. Even as kid, we were given hard time on my account qabiil affiliatation. Love to there again, specially to see Buhoodle and Marqaan again. It has been long.

Aaliyyah   

Yo guys since ye all online, why dont u cum to somaliaonline chat room. That chat room iz always empty, why dont u guys cum dere and have a discussion instead of posting all day....wa salaaam

me   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

"Inter-clan warfare is a part of hawd lifestyle"

You wanna send me there? :eek:

You make it (Hawd) sound so romantic and very appealing.

Hawd is a very nice place, I want a Geeljire Touring Agency. maybe show people from the diaspora around. Like those guided tours.

Something like 1200 pounds for 2 weeks Hawd. Flight, Food & accomodation included.

Aaliyyah   

me that is a nice idea walahi.But, u need a real government before ppl can trust themselves with u. i know somalia is safe in most cases, bt most ppl would refrain from going dere since they have this propoganda that the 1st thing that would happen to u as u get dere iz get shot. I still dont understand whatz up with da president of ours abdulaahi yusuf, what kinda of president iz he?

wa salaamu

Ms DD   

Me

Actually my bosses are doing tours to the Amazon. Great idea there if you have the capital.

aaah! there is a chatroom here? Reminds me of my youth!

Memories from last summer dude.

I miss the sweet saytuun that you found dancing on so many trees...

The warm rolls of bread delivered every morning by this little weird boy who just stared....

My lil nieces and cousins lookS of horror everytime I put in/took out my contact lenses....LOL

The hustle and bustle of the laami and everything that was sold there!

Insha'Allah I'll be back.

Thanks for the pics all!

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Mannnn, you haven't been there in ages. My last times where 1989 and 1997. Even thats a long long time ago.
:(

I hope they haven't messed it up. Inter-clan warfare is a part of hawd lifestyle they have been fighting for centuries waxba iskama qaadaan kuwaasi. One minute they are cousins the next minute they are killin each other, the next minute they are swapping girls.

NO ME,the Hawd is still the same,1997 was the best,because the area got the highest rainfall in recent history,a three year span of below average rainfall messed up the place,but last few years the place has gotten significant amount of good rainfall season,therefore,it has come back better than ever before.

Sorry to say this,but the less cow around,the better the Miyi is,cows eat too much and they drink too much in short amount of time,advantage to Camel.

I went there in 2001.I went from Borame through hargeysa,to Berbera,back to Burco,to Yaroowe,to Las Anod,to Gorowe,to Galkcayo,there was a village we stopped on the way in Between Galkacayo and Gorowe,but I can't recall its name.

But later I returned to visit my granmother in the Hawd regions.

in the Hawd,I went to Daroor,Maholin,Gaashamo,Nus Tariiqa,on my way to Ceelbaxay.

The villagers are very nice,but to experience the full Miyi effect,you must sleep in ardaa,milk a camel and get kicked in the gut by a she camel.

Another experience I won't forget was that I was armed man,I was carrying Ak47 the whole time,the thing is like a toy in that place,every man has got to have it.

In addition,at night,it's party time.I went when the rain season was just underway,the time when all the ladies from the area and guys come out to do the Somali ciyaar in the bushes.

Until dawn,they do the ciyaar,it's very exciting.What happens afterwards,shuqul kuma lihi. :D (Anshi Xumo uun iga dheh).

on the thread: Very nice pics...