Sign in to follow this  
BROWN SUGA 03

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAZ>>>

I JUST GOTA A QUESTION FOR THE FELLAZ

WHY IS THAT MOST OF YOU SOMALI GUYS ARE TRASH TALKING THE SISTAZ. ESPECAILY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE GIRLS GETTING INVOLVED WITH WHAT SOME OF Y'ALL MIGHT REFER TO AS "ADOONS". I MEAN, ITS LIKE Y'ALL AFRAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR WOMEN. IF THE SISTA IS WILLING, THEN LET IT BE. DONT BE GETTING ALL HYPED UP ABOUT IT BY RESORTING TO CALLING THEM BAD NAMES.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERACAIL DATING OR MARRAIGES FOR THAT MATTER.ITS LIKE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN YOU SEE A SISTA WITH A BLACK GUY IS..OH, SHE A HO!. GET OVER IT AIGHT. THERE IS PLENTY OF WOMEN LEFT FOR Y'ALL. GOD DID NOT LIMIT US TO JUST ONE RACE :rolleyes: ...

I DONT HAVE ANY-TING A SOMALI GIRL DEALING WITH A WHITE-BLACK MAN AS LONG AS SHE AINT MY SISTER

BROWN-SUGAR U CAN DEAL WITH ANY 1 U LIKE,,U CAN GET WITH ***respect please***BLACK-WHITE--INDIAN--SRILANKAN--CHINESE-RAWANDAN-- ANY 1,,,,AND I DONT HAVE NOTHING AGAINTZ THAT,,SIMPLY CUZ U AINT MY SISTER,,

AND 2 ALL U NIGGAZ THAT GET MAD WHEN U SEE A SOMALI GIRL WITH A WHITE--BLACK MAN,,WHY DO U CARE,,SHE AINT UR SISTER,,

WALAAHI I THANK ALLAH THAT MY SISTER AINT HERE, BUT THEY LIVE IN SAUDI-ARABIA.....

PEACE

Ballerz...what happens if the "adoon" is muslim....and wants to have a relatinship with your sister that will lead to marriage.....would you say no?

ScarFace   

Originally posted by BROWN SUGA 03:

GOD DID NOT LIMIT US TO JUST ONE RACE

yea we know dat but god didnt say yu can date or go out with someone who is none muslim if yur talking about going out with a nigerian,jamaican,indian, or white dats yur CHOICE AN none other but dont claim dat yur doing da rite ting SUGA.

its like wat BALLERZ said AS long as tha gal IZ not mah sista i dont *****

SUGA try an avoid dating a none muslim

The marriage of Christian(whether blac or white) man to a Muslim woman is an invalid marriage. Allah says in the Quran:

And give not (Muslim women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe [al-Baqara 221]

Therefore, it is not allowed for disbeliever to marry a Muslim woman. Allah also says,

They (Muslim women) are not lawful for them (the disbelivers) nor are they (the disbeliever) lawful for them [al-Mumtahana 10]

if yu dont wanna follow da QUR'AN well DATE WHO EVA yu wanna date icon_razz.gif

SCARFACE..

HOLD ON BOO, FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A NON MUSLIM. I WAS SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT INTERACIAL BONDINGS. GOD MAY HAVE NOT PUT RESTRICTIONS ON OPPOSITE RACE PARTNERS BUT HE DID ON RELIGION.AND I KNOW THAT, SO DONT COME AT ME WITH THAT **** AIGHT. AND YOU'RE RIGHT. I AINT YO SISTA, BUT ITS AIGHT THOUGH, BECAUSE I WOULDNT WANT TO BE RELATED TO A NARROW MINDED IGNORANT FOOL LIKE YOURSELF. I GOT COUSINS WHO ARE NON SOMALIS AND ARE FROM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT AND THEY HAPPEN TO BE MUSLIMS. SO, DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME ON THE WHOLE RELIGION THING.

PS: ACTUALY I DO FOLLOW THE QURAN, AND I DONT RECAL SEEING ANYTHING THAT IS OR EVEN RESEMBLES MARRYING A NON SOMALI, GOD DID NOT PUT A LIMIT ON THAT, EVEN IF HE IS BLACK,ARAB, OR CHINESE.

AND ONE MORE THING, THANKS FOR THE EXCERPT FROM THE QURAN.... NOT THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY..

Mujahida   

To B_A_L_L_E_R_S

What are u saying man? I thank AllAH that my sistaz are in saudi-arabia? Does that make saudia arabia a jannah or a good Islamic country? NO! I personaly know That

they have prostitutes there! and FYI being a Muslim is something that is inside of u, deep

with In ur Imaan,

and if u fear Allah Only than U'll carry that with you whereEva u are Even if you live in Las vegas you Stil be a gr8 Muslim, and Remember sometimes even if u lived near the Kabba You could still be committing adultery and Drink Alcohol!

We should only fear Allah and not the place we're living in! or else soon as ur sistaz leave saudi they be following something else! ;)

Wasalam!

ScarFace   

I JUST GOTA A QUESTION FOR THE FELLAZ

WHY IS THAT MOST OF YOU SOMALI GUYS ARE TRASH TALKING THE SISTAZ. ESPECAILY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE GIRLS GETTING INVOLVED WITH WHAT SOME OF Y'ALL MIGHT REFER TO AS "ADOONS".

HOLD IT SUGA listen DONT JUMP DA GUN as tha first POST concerns yu didnt mention da WORD Muslim yu need to clarify dat.

SHTML LADY SAID "what happens if the "adoon" is muslim" IF YU WOULD AVE PUT IT DAT way in yur first post i wud ave replied differently since yu didnt use da word MUSLIM i thought yu talkin about typical interracial relatioships between somali sisters to NON muslim.

SO MAH BAD if yu was talkin about MUSLIMS :D

AN wats dis "BECAUSE I WOULDNT WANT TO BE RELATED TO A NARROW MINDED IGNORANT FOOL LIKE YOURSELF" :mad:

DAMN yu r heated arent yu TAKE A COLD SHOWER AN COOL OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

latefah you shouldn't say what you said about saudi arabia and YES it's very good ISLAMIC COUNTRY compared to anywhere else in the world and when you say they have prostitute what do u mean by that? i certainly never seen a prostitute in suadi arabia so my sister i suggest you should respect saudi arabia for it has TWO OF THE HOLLIEST CITTIES ON THE PLANET EARTH and pray to ALLAH THAT HE FORGIVES YOU FOR WHAT YOU SAID.

and as for the editor of this nonsense topic i think you shouldn't force ppl on what you want like dating a non somali as far as i'm concerned it's redicilous especially for our somali gilrls to date non-somali because it won't work trust me it just won't and i'm talking out of experience here since i had as a neighbour somali girl who married to non-somali and trust me when i say they were always on each others's throat.

ARE WE SCARED THEY MIGHT TAKE ALL OUR GIRLS?

DAMN what a nonsense question just because you dating a non-somali doesn't mean all the other somali sisters are gonna do the same and yes i refer to them as ADOON and always will because ADOON means SLAVE and eventhough they no longer SLAVES PHYSICALLY i'm afraid to say MENTALLY THEY STILL ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE because why else would they call themselves NIGGER then if not?

so BROWN watever next time you wanna post something don't talk out of ignorance but try to be respectful and most of all respect yourself.

Abduraheem...

look babe, first of all you are right, the word adoon does mean slaves, but we are all adoons boo, to our religion and most importantly to god .so for you to be refering to them as adoons as if that was a bad thing does not seem correct,get your terms right boo boo, and second of all, whats this **** you talking about me forcing anybody onto dating a non somali, its not my position to do that, thats up to the individual, i dont have that power to be forcing anybody. they are all capable of thinking for themselves. and trust me baby boy, i got all the respect that i need from my self and from others, especaily for the ones that count, so dont try to analyze me and come down to some lame misused word such as respect. getting in to this topic was not out of ignorance. this is broad misunderstood topic and many somalis have a problem with this.and by "Many", i mean the fellaz. if y'all aint afraid of losing your women to the african american brothers, then cool yourselves aight. there will be plenty of women left. dont be juding the ones that decide to marry out of thier race, god is not judging us on that,y'all should not. as long as the brotha is muslim, thats all that should count and that is not remotly close to being disrespecful, so abdulraheem, dont try to judge me and resort to words that dont even apply to me sweetie....

PS: marraiges to non somalis do work, my uncle was marriad to a non somali, my cousin was marriad to a non somali and they happed to be working out just fine, so, because your expereinces did not work out all that you hoped, try not to genaralize because of that. even though perceptions of different cultures might collide, there is still a chance that interacial datings or marriages might work.

SCARFACE..

in our case, there was a minor misunderstading and it has been resolved. and thanks for the email and the welcome boo :D .it was aprecaited

Lefty   

I MEAN, ITS LIKE Y'ALL AFRAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR WOMEN....

I don't know about others but i'm one of those jigga who always support any mimed girl's wish. Even if she's down with savage animals, my 200% support is with her. However, you're wrong on this above statement. It has absolutely nothing to do with taking some girls from here to there. The important thing is how she presents herself with others. If she acts the cheapest, Lowest, and dumbest as anyone can be in order to fit in, then that's when some high moral folks ask each others " What the **** is wrong with that lil-dirty, retarded girl?". But those who have highly valued morals and respect on themselves aren't regarded. The decision is in your hand but don't dare to justify your shallowness with baseless theory like the above one.

GOD DID NOT LIMIT US TO JUST ONE RACE....

That doesn't mean you've to spread your legs to everywhere even when no one asks. Use your Brain atleast once in a while!

Mujahida   

Salam

"Repent"? for what? For telling the truth?

I never say things without being 100% Sure

Abdulraheem, ok? and When I said that they have

Prostitutes there in Saudi-arabiya I MEANT it!

originalym posted by Abdulraheem

I certainly never seen a prostitute in suadi arabia so my sister i suggest you should respect saudi arabia?

Just because you've been there don't necessarly

mean that you know everything, does it? Which makes it very difficult for u to define that I am wrong by saying what I said!

Wasalam!

lefty and abdulraheem you couldn't have said it any better and brown sokor and latefah girls who cares if you wanna date an addoon or what all we care about is lil somali girl in you who's dying to fit in and for that case makes the wrong decisions like GOD DIDN'T LIMIT US ON ONE RACE

that made me laugh even though i'm not known for my sense of humour.

latefah SAUDI ARABIA is hollier than any pace on this earth and any crap from your mouth regarding there is pity because it's shame to hear something like that coming outta the mouth of a muslim person you're a muslim right? so my sister don't go about calling names on saudi while you obsessed with anything western including bush's theory of WIPING OUT THE TERRORISTS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH wich clearly means the muslims and ISLAM so girlie stop thinking like you're an american and think like a muslim and somali for once.

brown sokor you claim to respect yourself while you posting this kind of nonsense my sister yes they're ADDOON because they have been slaves for all their lives and they still continue to do so so if you wanna be with slave it's up to you but don't come here asking us such a dumb question and top of that expecting us to give you an standing ovation. and yes they GAALO you can't tell me the kind of girls i have seen looked anything but muslim let alone thier ADOON boyfriends who happen to wear more earings than they do and i'm sure in your world men wearing an earing means fashion right? when you allow a man who's not your husband touch all your private parts you can't tell me he respects you in my book respectful man is the guy who asks you to be his wife but not his so-called girlfriend and you can't tell me ADDOON will marry you before making you pregnant with a ******* because honey that's just thier SLAVE mentality so tell me who respects you more? the one who made you pregnant or even had sex with you or the one who made you his wife ?that's the difference between a SOMALI and ADOON? you decide who you wanna be with baby girl. icon_razz.gif

-KIWI   

Where did the sisters say they tend to marry what you guys call adoon.???

Juxaa once again u are losing the plot,getting ahead of yourself and in the process tripping,which u have already proven to do so..

Dont think that your little accusations have stung like a lemon dashed into a cut.

Latifa sister,i dont to dwell on this any further

but our fellow sisters in saudi shouldnt be bad mouthed..Although iam not a big fan on how they oppress sisters,they still deserve the simplest

respect from their fellow muslims..

After all it is the holyland.Ignore ppl like juxaa

as ignorance and stupidity seems to be betting him daily,rather tragic along with anyone who posses such views... :rolleyes: